Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Faisal A Quereshy
Dr. Faisal A Quereshy, DDS is a Dentist primarily located in Beachwood, OH, with another office in Medina, OH. He has 22 years of experience. His specialties include Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery and General Dentistry. Dr. Quereshy has received 3 awards. He speaks English.
Book Online Now
Dr. Faisal A Quereshy has the following 2 specialties
- Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery
- General Dentistry
A dentist is a doctor who diagnoses and treats oral health issues. The most basic services dentists provide are preventative and regular maintenance treatments such as cleanings, fluoride treatments, X-rays (to look for cavities), cavity fillings. He or she also provides advice on proper brushing, flossing, and rinsing for the prevention of plaque buildup.
Dr. Faisal A Quereshy has the following 12 expertise
- Plastic Surgery (Cosmetic & Reconstructive Surgery)
- Laser Hair Removal
- Impacted Wisdom Teeth
- Liposuction (Lipectomy)
- TMJ Disorders
- Tooth/Bone Loss
- Sleep Apnea
- Oophoritis (Ovary inflammation)
- Dental Implants
- Eyelid surgery (Blepharoplasty)
- Jaw Defects
On-Time Doctor Award (2015, 2016)
Vitals On-Time + Promptness Award recognizes doctors with consistent high ratings for timeliness of appointments. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and promptness scores.
Patients' Choice Award (2011, 2012, 2013, 2015, 2016)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2011, 2012, 2013, 2015)
Compassionate Doctor certification is granted to physicians who treat their patients with the utmost kindness. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and bedside manner scores.
22 Years Experience
Case Western Reserve University School Of Medicine
Graduated in 1996
Dr. Faisal A Quereshy accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna DPPO
- Ameritas PPO
Blue Cross California
- BCCA Dental Blue 100/200/300
Coventry Health Care
- Coventry HealthAmerica PPO
- Delta Dental Premier
- First Health PPO
- Guardian DentalGuard Preferred
- Principal Dental PPO
Locations & Directions
Dr. Faisal A Quereshy is similar to the following 4 Dentists near Beachwood, OH.