Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Fanny L Jarquin has the following 1 specialty
- General Dentistry
A dentist is a doctor who diagnoses and treats oral health issues. The most basic services dentists provide are preventative and regular maintenance treatments such as cleanings, fluoride treatments, X-rays (to look for cavities), cavity fillings. He or she also provides advice on proper brushing, flossing, and rinsing for the prevention of plaque buildup.
Dr. Fanny L Jarquin has the following 9 expertise
- Teeth Cleaning
- Dental Check-up
- Root Canal
Showing 4 of 4
Dr Jarquin is professional, compassionate and caring. She knew so much about a scary white patch in my mouth. She knew what it was but she took the time to show me in her Atlas Text. She treated my anxiety too! I was so much more than the usual offerings out there! Also, Pain free injections, very reasonable cost. They got me right in, had a beautiful full window room, a microscope! and I felt very cared for. I have an HMO insurance and they do not take it. I will never go back to an HMO office where I am a number and I was really scared about getting a disease. Dr Reed and Dr Jarquin are in it because they study all the time and CARE about the people they treat. They are the Best!
Please contact the office for more information.
Locations & DirectionsJill Alexis Reed Dmd, 660 NE 95th St Ste 5, Miami Shores, FL
Dr. Fanny L Jarquin is similar to the following 3 Dentists near Miami Shores, FL.