- Ulcerative Colitis Get the facts about ulcerative colitis, including what causes it, signs and symptoms, and complications that can arise from the condition.
- Psoriatic Arthritis Get the facts about psoriatic arthritis, including who gets it, the symptoms, and the different types.
- Adult Asthma Get the facts about adult asthma, including who gets it, what triggers it, and how allergies can affect it.
- Fibromyalgia Get the facts about fibromyalgia, including the symptoms and conditions that may be related to it.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Fanny Yacaman DDS
Dr. Fanny Yacaman, DDS is a doctor primarily located in Beverly Hills, CA. Their specialties include Endodontics. They speak English.
Dr. Fanny Yacaman has the following 1 SPECIALTIES
Dr. Fanny Yacaman has the following 2 expertise
- Dental Trauma
- Root Canal
Dr. Fanny Yacaman Accepts the Following Insurance
- 465 N Roxbury Dr Ste 703 Beverly Hills , CA : (310) 248-2336
More about Dr. Fanny Yacaman
Dr. Fanny Yacaman received her D.D.S. degree in 1979 at the prestigious University Technologica of Mexico in Mexico City. She served as a clinical faculty in Endodontics at Unitec from 1980 to 1992. In 1983 through 1992, she started her practice limited to Endodontics in Mexico City which has built her experience in endodontics for more than 15 years now. 1992 through 1994 Dr Yacaman received her advanced specialty certificate in Endodontics from U.S.C. School of Dentistry. 1995 through 1996, Dr Yacaman enrolled and received a Master of Science in Medical Education from U.S.C. where she also was honored with certificate of Academic Achievement Award. From 1996 to Present, Dr Yacaman is a Clinical Faculty member at U.C.L.A., School of Dentistry Department of Endodontics. In 1996, she started her research in External Root Resorption at the Center for Craniofacial Molecular Biology at U.S.C., which was the subject of her thesis for her Craniofacial Molecular Biology. This Masters was completed in 2001. In 2001, Dr. Yacaman finished her Masters in Craniofacial Molecular Biology. As of April 15, 2002, her private practice was moved from Century City to the new facility in Beverly Hills, Rox-San Building, where we offer Advanced Microscopic Endodontics and Microsurgery. Dr. Yacaman has been a National and International lecturer in Endodontics and Microsurgery for some time now. She has received several awards in Endodontic Research and has published several articles in journals of Dentistry and Endodontics. We look forward to providing you with the best dental care.