Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Farah N Khan has the following 1 specialty
- General Dentistry
A dentist is a doctor who diagnoses and treats oral health issues. The most basic services dentists provide are preventative and regular maintenance treatments such as cleanings, fluoride treatments, X-rays (to look for cavities), cavity fillings. He or she also provides advice on proper brushing, flossing, and rinsing for the prevention of plaque buildup.
Dr. Farah N Khan has the following 6 expertise
- Dental Check-up
- Tooth Decay
- Pulp Treatment
- Fissure Sealants
Showing 5 of 12
Friendly office staff, but it feels like Dr. Khan just sees dollar signs when she looks at children. My daughter needed a mouth full of work and Dr. Khan quickly insisted that she be sedated with some pretty strong stuff, even though she sat fine at prior visits. No insurance covers sedation either. I was told to break up the work into separate appointments and pay $200 EACH TIME just for the sedation! I understand that there are some kids who absolutely won't sit for dental work and that there's no other option, but I didn't want to be so quick to resort to that. She just gave me a sheet full of other fees that I would have to pay otherwise if they had to put more effort into the appointment. One of those ridiculous fees was for what they call a "blanket" which is really just a stray jacket. So I was foolishly persuaded into going along with drugging her and let Dr. Khan do one side of her mouth. When I saw just how miserable the drug made her the rest of the day I decided to try a different office for the other side of her mouth. I took her to my family dentist who spent an extra five minutes explaining what was going to happen and my daughter sat fine for the work.
Dr. Farah N Khan accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna DPPO
- Ameritas PPO
- Assurant DHA
- Assurant DHA Premier
Blue Cross California
- BCCA Dental Blue 100/200/300
- CIGNA Dental DHMO
- CIGNA Radius Network
- CIGNA Total DPPO
- CompBenefits PPO
- Delta Dental PPO
- Delta Dental Premier
Dental Network of America
- Dental Network of America DPPO
- DenteMax Dental
- Dominion Dental PPO
- Guardian DentalGuard Preferred
- Humana Dental PPO
- MetLife PDP
- Principal Dental PPO
- United Concordia Advantage Plus PPO
- United Concordia Alliance
- United Concordia National Fee-For-Service
United Healthcare Dental
- United Healthcare Dental PPO
Locations & DirectionsPediatric Dentistry, 45535 Hanford Rd, Canton, MI
Dr. Farah N Khan is similar to the following 3 Dentists near Canton, MI.