- Ulcerative Colitis Get the facts about ulcerative colitis, including what causes it, signs and symptoms, and complications that can arise from the condition.
- Psoriatic Arthritis Get the facts about psoriatic arthritis, including who gets it, the symptoms, and the different types.
- Adult Asthma Get the facts about adult asthma, including who gets it, what triggers it, and how allergies can affect it.
- Fibromyalgia Get the facts about fibromyalgia, including the symptoms and conditions that may be related to it.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Faranak Bigdeli
Dr. Faranak Bigdeli is a doctor primarily located in Vallejo, CA, with other offices in Tustin, CA and San Leandro, CA( and 12 other locations). Their specialties include General Dentistry. They speak English.
Dr. Faranak Bigdeli has 14 locations
Dr. Faranak Bigdeli has the following 1 SPECIALTIES
Dr. Faranak Bigdeli has the following 8 expertise
- Root Canal
- Dental Check-up
Dr. Faranak Bigdeli Accepts the Following Insurance
- 133 Plaza Dr Suite R Vallejo , CA (707) 557-6245
- 13422 Newport Ave Ste E Tustin , CA (714) 665-0005
- 15301 Washington Ave San Leandro , CA (510) 351-6820
- 1851 Sutter St Concord , CA (925) 827-2798
- 18682 Beach Blvd Ste 100 Huntington Beach , CA (714) 968-3522
- 1955 W Texas St Ste 12 Fairfield , CA (707) 428-5400
- 2750 Ming Ave Bakersfield , CA (661) 396-1701
- 2900 Standiford Ave Ste 2 Modesto , CA (209) 577-5008
- 2990 Grant Line Road Tracy , CA (209) 830-7797
- 5130 Stevens Creek Blvd San Jose , CA (408) 557-9830
- 140 Stony Point Rd Ste A Santa Rosa , CA (707) 578-3118
- 22421 Hesperian Blvd Hayward , CA (510) 782-4161
- 2745 W Shaw Ave Ste 103 Fresno , CA (559) 227-2900
- 39340 Fremont Blvd Fremont , CA (510) 739-3889
More about Dr. Faranak Bigdeli
Dr. Faranak Bigdeli When you visit Dr. Faranak Bigdeli, you will discover that she is not your ordinary dentist. She believes her patients deserve the best. Dr Faranak believes in educating and improving patients oral health and beautifying their smile to be very rewarding, her goal is to take your smile beyond your wildest dreams. We know that going to dentist is not always high on a person's priority list, but Dr. Faranak and her staff strive to create a relaxing and comfortable office environment. She takes pride in a job well done, when patients react with enthusiasm and excitement to their newly renovated smile. According to Dr. Faranak it is wonderful feeling to watch a patient leave the office with an extra bounce in their step, all because of an improved smile. Dr. Faranak Bigdeli was managing big practices in South Carolina, Georgia, Maryland , Virginia and California for several years before she opened this office with her sister. She graduated from West Virginia University with several honors, she has completed many certification programs in advanced restoration and cosmetic procedures such as Invisalign and Lumineers. Dr. Faranak is a member of the American Dental Association, California Dental Association and Orange County Dental Society. She is licensed in California, Maryland, Virginia, New york, South Carolina and Georgia.