Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Book Online Now
Dr. Fekri T Abdulla has the following 1 specialty
- General Dentistry
A dentist is a doctor who diagnoses and treats oral health issues. The most basic services dentists provide are preventative and regular maintenance treatments such as cleanings, fluoride treatments, X-rays (to look for cavities), cavity fillings. He or she also provides advice on proper brushing, flossing, and rinsing for the prevention of plaque buildup.
Dr. Fekri T Abdulla has the following 8 expertise
- Dental Check-up
- Root Canal
Showing 3 of 9
Self-verified patient of Dr. Fekri T Abdulla - Posted on September 9th, 2015
're: my experience
Self-verified patient of Dr. Fekri T Abdulla - Posted on August 23rd, 2015
The primary care health places be it the doctor or dentist don't prescribe much pain meds...they are not a chronic pain office their signs point out. I can only guess they get a high number of folks wanting pain pills for recreation maybe so they are extra careful. That being said, I've had teeth pulled needed pain pills but much pain and I had to see the medical doc the tooth was infected and I needed a antibiotic...infection cleared pain gone. Experience thus far with Dr Abdullah was passable. I too have a fear of dentists. Bad. But he was tactful. I felt like he needed a better dental assistant. She didn't pay attention when I was in pain and let him know in the middle of drilling nor suction enough so I could tell him I needed a shot of stuff which necessitated med spitting on the bib they had on me which they didn't like. There was no alternative. Next time I'm asking for another dental assistant or having a chat with her.
Self-verified patient of Dr. Fekri T Abdulla - Posted on June 30th, 2015
Dentist told me I was acting like a baby. I have a fear of dentist. And have had one for a very long time. It's not easy for me to go into any dentist office and sit in their chairs and deal with knowing they are going to be poking and prodding around in my mouth. When I explained to him that the medicine he prescribed wasn't going to help he refused to prescribe anything stronger. Now for four days I've been dealing with the pain in my mouth after having him pull my tooth and had to double up on the medicine he prescribed. Now I'm stuck with the pain. I will never use one of the Abdullas again. I specifically requested a different doctor.
Patients' Choice Award (2017)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
Please contact the office for more information.
Locations & DirectionsPRIMARY HEALTH SERVICES CENTER INC, 2913 Betin Ave, Monroe, LA
Dr. Fekri T Abdulla is similar to the following 4 Dentists near Monroe, LA.