Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Felicia M Nesbit DDS
Dr. Felicia M Nesbit, DDS is a Dentist primarily located in Waldorf, MD. Her specialties include General Dentistry. She speaks English.
Dr. Felicia M Nesbit has the following 1 specialty
- General Dentistry
A dentist is a doctor who diagnoses and treats oral health issues. The most basic services dentists provide are preventative and regular maintenance treatments such as cleanings, fluoride treatments, X-rays (to look for cavities), cavity fillings. He or she also provides advice on proper brushing, flossing, and rinsing for the prevention of plaque buildup.
Dr. Felicia M Nesbit has the following 13 expertise
- Root Canal
- Dental Check-up
- Dental Implants
- Bridges and Crowns
- Tooth Removal (Tooth Extraction)
- Teeth Cleaning
Showing 2 of 2
$$$$$ Give me your money!!!
Self-verified patient of Dr. Felicia M Nesbit - Posted on September 7th, 2016
If you use this office, make sure you get Dr. Nesbitt! I got a dentist that was very rough cleaning my teeth and told me I needed to have multiple cavities filled, wisdom teeth pulled (impacted, but this was not true) and three root canals. I went to a different dentist and found out that I only needed two crowns and one filling. Hmmm...
Great Dental Office
Self-verified patient of Dr. Felicia M Nesbit - Posted on December 19th, 2014
Dr. Felicia M Nesbit Accepts the Following Insurance
- Aetna DPPO
- Ameritas PPO
- Assurant DHA
- Assurant DHA Premier
Blue Cross California
- BCCA Dental Blue 100/200/300
- CareFirst Regional Preferred Dental PPO
- CareFirst Regional Traditional Dental
- CIGNA Radius Network
- CIGNA Total DPPO
Dental Network of America
- Dental Network of America DPPO
- Guardian DentalGuard Preferred
- MetLife PDP
- Principal Dental PPO
- United Concordia Advantage Plus PPO
- United Concordia Alliance
- United Concordia National Fee-For-Service
More about Dr. Felicia M Nesbit
Cosmetic Dentist Felicia M. Nesbit, DDS Dr. Nesbit is a graduate of University of Maryland Dental School, one of the best in the country. She has been a dentist for 21 years and has completed post graduate courses in different fields of dentistry since receiving her DDS degree. Dr. Nesbit is an active member of the American Dental Association, the Maryland State Dental Association, the Academy of Laser Dentistry, International Academy Oral Medicine & Toxicology, Holistic Dental Association, American Academy of Sleep Medicine and American Sleep Apnea Association. Dr. Nesbit emphasizes patient comfort as well as staying current with advancements in dentistry. Beyond comprehensive and preventative care, Dr. Nesbit has experience in treating neuromuscular conditions, utilizing dental laser technology, and performing all aspects of cosmetic dentistry. Dr. Nesbit is proud to be a local provider of Lumineers by Cerinate. Her approach to your treatment starts by patiently listening to you. Then, after a complete and thorough examination, she reviews and discusses your diagnosis and treatment options with you. "I am proud to provide my patients with the best in dental technology, treatment options and patient comfort. It is my pleasure to address all of your questions and concerns. Please feel free to email me at [email protected] "Thank you for visiting my site."- Dr. Felicia M. Nesbit
Locations & DirectionsFAMILY DENTAL CARE CENTER, 956 Chandler Ct, Waldorf, MD
Dr. Felicia M Nesbit is similar to the following 4 Dentists near Waldorf, MD.