Binge Eating Disorder
Get the facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms, causes and related conditions.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Felix J Aguto III
Dr. Felix J Aguto III, DDS is a Dentist primarily located in Waldorf, MD. He speaks English.
Book Online Now
Dr. Felix J Aguto III has the following 7 expertise
- Tooth Decay
- Pulp Treatment
- Dental Check-up
- Fissure Sealants
Dr. Felix J Aguto III Accepts the Following Insurance
- Aetna DPPO
- CareFirst Regional Preferred Dental PPO
- CareFirst Regional Traditional Dental
- CIGNA Radius Network
- CIGNA Total DPPO
- Delta Dental PPO
- Delta Dental Premier
- MetLife PDP
More about Dr. Felix J Aguto III
Felix J. Aguto, D.D.S. Dr. Felix J Aguto practices pediatric dentistry in Waldorf, Maryland. Dr. Aguto earned his baccalaureate in biology from California State University of Fullerton. He received his doctorate and specialty training from the Baltimore College of Dental Surgery, Dental School, University of Maryland. Dr. Aguto has served with the U.S. Navy Dental Corps on active duty from 1993 – 1998 and as a reserve dental officer from 1998 – 2005. Dr. Aguto was activated back on active duty from March 2003 to August 2003 to provide care for the U.S. Marines in Kuwait during Operation Iraqi Freedom. Licenses and Professional Affiliations Maryland and North East Regional Board Certified Member, American Dental Association Member, Maryland State Dental Association Member, Patuxent Dental Society Member, American Academy of Pediatric Dentistry Member, Maryland Academy of Pediatric Dentistry Additional certification - Basic Life Support (BLS), Pediatric Advanced Life Support (PALS), Basic Trauma Life Support (BTLS) Admitting privileges in the following hospitals and surgery center: Kernans Hospital, Southern Maryland Hospital, and Civista Surgery Center Dr Aguto is married to his lovely wife Michelle. His growing children include a son Joey and a daughter Isabelle. Dr Aguto resides in Port Republic, Maryland.
Locations & DirectionsWE MAKE KIDS SMILE, 3460 Old Washington Rd Ste 200, Waldorf, MD
Dr. Felix J Aguto III is similar to the following 4 Dentists near Waldorf, MD.