Binge Eating Disorder
Get the facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms, causes and related conditions.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Book Online Now
Dr. Fernando Alvarado has the following 2 specialties
- Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery
- General Dentistry
A dentist is a doctor who diagnoses and treats oral health issues. The most basic services dentists provide are preventative and regular maintenance treatments such as cleanings, fluoride treatments, X-rays (to look for cavities), cavity fillings. He or she also provides advice on proper brushing, flossing, and rinsing for the prevention of plaque buildup.
Dr. Fernando Alvarado has the following 6 expertise
- Tooth/Bone Loss
- Dental Implants
- Impacted Wisdom Teeth
- TMJ Disorders
- Jaw Defects
- Sleep Apnea
Showing 4 of 4
Self-verified patient of Dr. Fernando Alvarado - Posted on March 27th, 2016
an icon for professional care
Self-verified patient of Dr. Fernando Alvarado - Posted on March 23rd, 2016
Self-verified patient of Dr. Fernando Alvarado - Posted on October 27th, 2015
This was so easy. I never really needed to worry after all. I knew going into this that I would need at least four implants and a bone graft to my lower jaw to replace lost jaw bone caused by over 50 years of no teeth on the bottom right side of my mouth. (My dentist had explained to me what to expect.) Dr. Alvarado has dedicated his adult life to making this seem almost too easy. You can't help but be impressed when you see the long list of training and certifications he has achieved. He and his staff are a great group of dedicated professionals who really care about your comfort and satisfaction. They have completed their work on me now and I will miss my visits to their office. For the first time in 52 years, I will now have all of my teeth and they will last until I no longer need them. I can't thank Dr. Alvarado and his staff enough for all they have done for me. If you need advanced dental care, please ask your dentist to refer you to Dr. Alvarado. You will be so glad you did!
Self-verified patient of Dr. Fernando Alvarado - Posted on January 15th, 2015
Patients' Choice Award (2015, 2018)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
Dr. Fernando Alvarado Accepts the Following Insurance
We are sorry, it looks like we don't have insurance information.
Please call Dr. Fernando Alvarado's office for more information.
3205 Wildwood Plantation Dr Valdosta, GA : (229) 247-7585
Locations & DirectionsNORTH VALDOSTA ORAL SURGERY, 3205 Wildwood Plantation Dr, Valdosta, GA
Dr. Fernando Alvarado is similar to the following 4 Dentists near Valdosta, GA.