- Ulcerative Colitis Get the facts about ulcerative colitis, including what causes it, signs and symptoms, and complications that can arise from the condition.
- Psoriatic Arthritis Get the facts about psoriatic arthritis, including who gets it, the symptoms, and the different types.
- Adult Asthma Get the facts about adult asthma, including who gets it, what triggers it, and how allergies can affect it.
- Fibromyalgia Get the facts about fibromyalgia, including the symptoms and conditions that may be related to it.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Flora Y Chen
Dr. Flora Y Chen is a doctor primarily located in Norco, CA, with other offices in West Covina, CA and Huntington Beach, CA( and 5 other locations). They have 18 years of experience. Their specialties include General Dentistry and Orthodontics. They speak English.
Dr. Flora Y Chen has 7 locations
Dr. Flora Y Chen has the following 2 SPECIALTIES
Dr. Flora Y Chen has the following 8 expertise
- Cross Bite
- Space Maintainers
- Open Bite
18 Years Experience
Graduated in 2002
Dr. Flora Y Chen Accepts the Following Insurance
- 140 Hidden Valley Pkwy Ste K Norco , CA : (951) 898-8673
- 1400 West Covina Parkway West Covina , CA : (626) 338-4848
- 19720 Beach Blvd Ste B Huntington Beach , CA : (714) 593-1010
- 10797 Foothill Blvd Rancho Cucamonga , CA : (909) 581-0888
- 500 S Sepulveda Blvd Ste 210 Manhattan Beach , CA : (310) 372-8188
- 6633 Atlantic Ave Bell , CA : (323) 773-1000
- 3356 W Ball Rd Ste 118 Anaheim , CA : (714) 220-5888
More about Dr. Flora Y Chen
About Dr. Chen Dr. Flora Chen has been delivering the highest quality orthodontic care since 2002. She earned her undergraduate degree as well as her Doctor of Dental Surgery (DDS) degree from the University of Washington, and then attended the University of Kentucky for specialized training in orthodontics, where she earned a masterâ€™s degree. An esteemed member of the orthodontic community, Dr. Chen is an active member of many leading orthodontic organizations, including the American Dental Association, American Association of Orthodontists, California Dental Association, Orange County Dental Society and the Pacific Coast Society of Orthodontists. Away from the office, Dr. Chen enjoys reading, traveling and spending time with family and friends.