- Ulcerative Colitis Get the facts about ulcerative colitis, including what causes it, signs and symptoms, and complications that can arise from the condition.
- Psoriatic Arthritis Get the facts about psoriatic arthritis, including who gets it, the symptoms, and the different types.
- Adult Asthma Get the facts about adult asthma, including who gets it, what triggers it, and how allergies can affect it.
- Fibromyalgia Get the facts about fibromyalgia, including the symptoms and conditions that may be related to it.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Ford S Cooper
Dr. Ford S Cooper is a doctor primarily located in Rock Hill, SC, with another office in Spartanburg, SC. Their specialties include Orthodontics. They speak English.
Dr. Ford S Cooper has 2 locations
Dr. Ford S Cooper has the following 1 SPECIALTIES
Dr. Ford S Cooper has the following 8 expertise
- Space Maintainers
- Open Bite
- Cross Bite
Dr. Ford S Cooper Accepts the Following Insurance
More about Dr. Ford S Cooper
Born and raised in Columbia, SC, Dr. Ford S. Cooper returned to South Carolina in 1997 from Washington, DC and began his career in Orthodontics. Dr. Cooper received his Bachelor's degree in Zoology from Howard University in 1987 and his Doctorate of Dental Surgery degree with honors from Howard in 1992. After graduating from dental school, he completed a General Practice Residency program at Richland Memorial Hospital in Columbia, SC. Dr. Cooper enjoyed a short period of time practicing family dentistry with his father and older brother, Drs. Noble P. Cooper and Noble P. Cooper, Jr. respectively, in his home town. The Cooper legacy, beginning with the late Dr. H.H. Cooper, has provided continuous dental service in SC for the past 100 years. Dr. Cooper returned to Howard and completed his postgraduate residency with honors in Orthodontics and Dentofacial Orthopedics. After passing up an appointment to the faculty at Howard University's College of Dentistry, Dr. Cooper returned South Carolina, specifically the Upstate, to begin practicing Orthodontics. He is currently working on 15 years in private practice; the Spartanburg office opened in 1997, the Rock Hill office opened in 2000, and the Charlotte office just recently opened in December, 2007. Dr. Cooper and his team are extremely proud to be professionally associated with three outstanding dental communities. His Professional Affiliations include: American Dental Association, National Dental Association, American Association of Orthodontists, Southern Association of Orthodontists, South Carolina Dental Association, and the North Carolina Dental Association. Lastly, Dr. Cooper is the past recipient (2004) of Howard University College of Dentistry's Outstanding Alumni Achievement Award, one of the most prestigious awards given by the school.