- Ulcerative Colitis Get the facts about ulcerative colitis, including what causes it, signs and symptoms, and complications that can arise from the condition.
- Psoriatic Arthritis Get the facts about psoriatic arthritis, including who gets it, the symptoms, and the different types.
- Adult Asthma Get the facts about adult asthma, including who gets it, what triggers it, and how allergies can affect it.
- Fibromyalgia Get the facts about fibromyalgia, including the symptoms and conditions that may be related to it.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Francis D Chionchio DDS
Dr. Francis D Chionchio, DDS is a doctor primarily located in Brooklyn, NY. They have 31 years of experience. Their specialties include Oral & Maxillofacial Surgery and General Dentistry. They speak English.
Dr. Francis D Chionchio has the following 2 SPECIALTIES
Dr. Francis D Chionchio has the following 6 expertise
- Dental Implants
- Jaw Defects
- Sleep Apnea
- TMJ Disorders
- Impacted Wisdom Teeth
- Tooth/Bone Loss
31 Years Experience
Graduated in 1989
Dr. Francis D Chionchio Accepts the Following Insurance
More about Dr. Francis D Chionchio
Francis D. Chionchio, DDS - Paul R. Baker, DDS We are dedicated professionals with extensive clinical and academic credentials. Dr. Baker is a 1989 graduate of NYU College of Dentistry. He did his post-graduate training in Oral And Maxillofacial Surgery in Brooklyn and a post –graduate fellowship in advanced elective surgery at The Brooklyn Hospital Center. Dr. Baker is a Board Certified Oral and Maxillofacial Surgeon and is a Diplomat of the American Board of Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery. Dr. Chionchio is a 1990 graduate of NYU College of Dentistry. He completed his Oral Surgery training at The Brooklyn Hospital Center. Dr. Chionchio is also a Board Certified Oral and Maxillofacial Surgeon and is also a Diplomat of the American Board of Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery. We are both members of the New York State Society of Oral and Maxillofacial Surgeons, American Association or Oral and Maxillofacial Surgeons. We maintain teaching appointments in local hospital residency programs such as The Methodist Hospital Center and The Brooklyn Hospital Center. We also have numerous publications in the dental literature. Our goal is to provide patients with the highest standard of care in a relaxed atmosphere. We offer expanded dental services including dental implants, I. V. sedation, and TMJ therapy. Please feel free to drop by the office or call us if we can be of service. (718) 398-1969