Binge Eating Disorder
Get the facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms, causes and related conditions.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Francisco E Arevalo
Dr. Francisco E Arevalo, DMD is a Dentist primarily located in Tampa, FL. His specialties include General Dentistry. He speaks English.
Book Online Now
Dr. Francisco E Arevalo has the following 1 specialty
- General Dentistry
A dentist is a doctor who diagnoses and treats oral health issues. The most basic services dentists provide are preventative and regular maintenance treatments such as cleanings, fluoride treatments, X-rays (to look for cavities), cavity fillings. He or she also provides advice on proper brushing, flossing, and rinsing for the prevention of plaque buildup.
Dr. Francisco E Arevalo has the following 8 expertise
- Dental Check-up
- Root Canal
Dr. Francisco E Arevalo Accepts the Following Insurance
We are sorry, it looks like we don't have insurance information.
Please call Dr. Francisco E Arevalo's office for more information.
6546 Gunn Hwy Tampa, FL : (813) 908-8100
More about Dr. Francisco E Arevalo
Dr. Francisco Arevalo grew up in Cartagena, Colombia, and graduated from the University of Cartagena before continuing his education at Boston University. He opened his Tampa practice in 1997 and is an expert in functional and cosmetic dentistry with multiple memberships and other qualifications, including: DMD from the University of Boston, Boston, Mass. Accredited Member of the American Academy of Cosmetic Dentistry Alumni of the Pankey Institute Member of the Nash Institute for Cosmetic Dentistry, Charlotte, NC Member of the American Dental Association Member of the Florida Dental Association Member of the West Coast Dental Association Member of the Hillborough County Dental Association As an accredited member of the American Academy of Cosmetic Dentistry, Dr. Arevalo is one of less than 200 dentists nationwide to achieve this honor. He is married to Patricia and they have three children.
Locations & Directions, ,
Dr. Francisco E Arevalo is similar to the following 4 Dentists near Tampa, FL.