Binge Eating Disorder
Get the facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms, causes and related conditions.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Franco Audia DDS
Dental Savings Plans
Save 10-60% on most dental procedures today.
Dental savings plans offer an affordable alternative to traditional dental insurance. Members pay an annual fee to gain access to a network of dentists who offer reduced rates to plan members.
Join a Plan
Save at the Dentist
Smile + Be Healthy
Dr. Franco Audia has the following 2 specialties
- General Dentistry
A dentist is a doctor who diagnoses and treats oral health issues. The most basic services dentists provide are preventative and regular maintenance treatments such as cleanings, fluoride treatments, X-rays (to look for cavities), cavity fillings. He or she also provides advice on proper brushing, flossing, and rinsing for the prevention of plaque buildup.
- Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery
An oral & maxillofacial surgeon is a physician who surgically corrects conditions of the mouth and surrounding facial structures including the head, neck and jaws. These doctors usually start out as dentists before undertaking extensive surgical and medical training.
Dr. Franco Audia has the following 8 expertise
- Tooth/Bone Loss
- Maxillofacial Surgery
- Impacted Wisdom Teeth
- Jaw Defects
- TMJ Disorders
- Sleep Apnea
- Dental Implants
Showing 1 of 1
Self-verified patient of Dr. Franco Audia - Posted on July 30th, 2017
Dr. Franco Audia Accepts the Following Insurance
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- Delta Dental Premier
More about Dr. Franco Audia
To provide the highest quality care to our patients and our community, and to educate future leaders in the dental profession.
Locations & DirectionsBEL RED ORAL & MAXILLOFACIAL SURGERY, 14420 NE Bel Red Rd Ste 201, Bellevue, WA
Dr. Franco Audia is similar to the following 4 Dentists near Bellevue, WA.