Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Frank H Alley
Dr. Frank H Alley, DDS is a Dentist primarily located in Portage, MI. His specialties include General Dentistry. He speaks English.
Book Online Now
Dr. Frank H Alley has the following 1 specialty
- General Dentistry
A dentist is a doctor who diagnoses and treats oral health issues. The most basic services dentists provide are preventative and regular maintenance treatments such as cleanings, fluoride treatments, X-rays (to look for cavities), cavity fillings. He or she also provides advice on proper brushing, flossing, and rinsing for the prevention of plaque buildup.
Dr. Frank H Alley has the following 9 expertise
- Dental Check-up
- Teeth Cleaning
- Root Canal
Showing 5 of 5
Dr. Frank H Alley accepts the following insurance providers.
- Ameritas PPO
- CIGNA Radius Network
- CIGNA Total DPPO
- CompBenefits PPO
- Delta Dental Premier
Dental Network of America
- Dental Network of America DPPO
- DenteMax Dental
- Guardian DentalGuard Preferred
- Humana Dental PPO
- Principal Dental PPO
United Healthcare Dental
- United Healthcare Dental PPO
More about Dr. Frank H Alley
Dr. Frank Alley, D.D.S. Dr. Katie Alley Warner, D.D.S. Dr. Frank Alley graduated from Eastern Michigan University with a Bachelor of Science in Biochemistry and Physiology. He then attended The University of Michigan School of Dentistry, receiving his Doctor of Dental Surgery degree in 1981. Dr. Alley completed two separate active tours of duty, of 3 and 4 years, in the United States Army. He also served 6 years in the Army Reserve. During that time he had many assignments and the privilege of providing dental care to our armed forces. Dr. Alley prides himself on staying very active with modern techniques and technology. He has completed thousands of hours of intensive, advanced dental training programs at the most prestigious post-graduate centers in the country. He also has served as President of the Kalamazoo Valley District Dental Society, University of Michigan Board of Governors and served on various committees at the state level with the Michigan Dental Association. In addition, he has volunteered his time in the care of Kalamazoo area residents with developmental disabilities. Professional dentistry organizations include the following: American Dental Association Michigan Dental Association Kalamazoo Valley District Dental Society Fellow of the Academy of General Dentistry Fellow of the International Congress of Oral Implantologists Fellow of the American College of Dentistry
Locations & DirectionsFRANK ALLEY DDS, 7934 Ashton Woods Dr, Portage, MI
Dr. Frank H Alley is similar to the following 4 Dentists near Portage, MI.