Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Frank Beglin DDS
Dr. Frank Beglin, DDS is a Dentist primarily located in Dayton, NV, with another office in Carson City, NV. He has 27 years of experience. He speaks English.
Dr. Frank Beglin has 2 locations
5 Pine Cone Rd Ste 204
Dayton, NV 89403
Book Online Now
Dr. Frank Beglin has the following 8 expertise
- Space Maintainers
- Cross Bite
- Open Bite
27 Years Experience
Ohio State University College Of Medicine
Graduated in 1991
Dr. Frank Beglin Accepts the Following Insurance
We are sorry, it looks like we don't have insurance information.
Please call Dr. Frank Beglin's office for more information.
5 Pine Cone Rd Ste 204 Dayton, NV : (775) 246-9822
525 W Washington St Carson City, NV : (775) 882-4247
More about Dr. Frank Beglin
Dr. Beglin has specialized in the practice of Orthodontics since 1997. He moved to Carson City in September of 2005 to join Dr. Coombs’ practice. Together Drs. Coombs and Beglin continue to provide the best possible Orthodontic care to patients in their three office locations: Carson City, Dayton and Yerington. Dr. Beglin received a Bachelor of Science in Nutrition from the University of California at Berkeley. He received his degree of Doctor of Dental Surgery from The Ohio State University in 1991. Dr. Beglin then completed a one year General Practice Residency at the Veterans Hospital in San Francisco, followed by practicing family dentistry for the next two years in the same city. He returned to The Ohio State University for three years of Orthodontic residency and received a specialty certificate in Orthodontics and the degree of Master of Science in 1997. Dr. Beglin’s Master of Science thesis received an award of special merit in a national competition sponsored by the American Association of Orthodontists and was published in the Journal of the American Association of Orthodontists. Dr. Beglin is actively involved in the leadership of the American Association of Orthodontists, the Pacific Coast Society of Orthodontists, Nevada Orthodontic Society and the Northern Nevada Dental Society. He is a member of the American Dental Association, Nevada Dental Association, Northern Nevada Dental Society, American Association of Orthodontists, Pacific Coast Society of Orthodontists, and Nevada Orthodontic Society. Dr. Beglin is a Diplomate of the American Board of Orthodontics and successfully passed the ABO recertification examination in 2010. When not hard at work providing beautiful smiles, Dr. Beglin loves to spend time with his wife, Emily, and their two young daughters, Jill and Karen. His favorite recreational activity is cycling and he also enjoys skiing, hiking, fishing, camping, golf and travel.
Locations & Directions
Dr. Frank Beglin is similar to the following 4 Dentists near Dayton, NV.