3.9

Satisfaction

Have you seen Dr Frank Kuzmin?

The experience I had with Dr. Kuzmin and Heather was great!

Excellent!

Excellent experience

I worked with Dr. Kuzmin last summer on a veneers for my six front teeth. He walked me through the process, helped my to understand the benefits and ...

Excellent Service

Excellent professional updated in all asspects of dentistry. Caring and explains everything so you understand. Highly recommend. Plus any questions y ...

They are so unprofessional. I had dental work done there before and felt so much pain that I've never felt for about 2 weeks. I overheard a worker saying how they reuse their instruments! Disgusting.

Review of Torrington Dental Care, Dr. Kuzmin, office and staff

Visiting the Dentist, especially when critical work needs to be done, always generates high degrees of anxiety. Torrington Dental Care is an office of highly skilled quickly professionals assessing patients’ needs in a warm and friendly environment. Dr. Kuzmin obviously is up on the latest dental technology/procedures as my needed root canal was done painlessly and quickly. Kudos Torrington Dental Care!!

• Similiar Dentists

Dr Frank Kuzmin is similar to the following 3 Dentists near Torrington, CT.