Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Frank W Sallustio DDS
Dr. Frank W Sallustio, DDS is a Dentist primarily located in Sun City West, AZ. His specialties include Prosthodontics. He speaks English.
Dr. Frank W Sallustio has the following 1 specialty
Dr. Frank W Sallustio Accepts the Following Insurance
- Ameritas PPO
- Assurant DHA
- Assurant DHA Premier
- CIGNA Total DPPO
- Principal Dental PPO
- United Concordia Advantage Plus PPO
- United Concordia Alliance
- United Concordia National Fee-For-Service
More about Dr. Frank W Sallustio
Dr. Frank Sallustio was born and raised on Long Island, N.Y. A graduate of Deer Park High School, he received his Bachelor of Science degree in biology from Dowling College, a Master of Science degree in medical biology from Long Island University and his degree in dentistry from Emory University School of Dentistry. Dr. Sallustio joined the United States Air Force following dental school and completed his postgraduate prosthodontic training at the National Naval Medical Center, Bethesda, Md., in 1991. Following residency training, he was assigned to Luke AFB, Ariz., where he completed his nearly 21-year career as a colonel in 1997. Dr. Sallustio is board-certified in prosthodontics and a member of numerous dental organizations, including the following: the American Dental Association, Academy of Osseointegration and Arizona State Dental Association. In addition, Dr. Sallustio is also a member of several study clubs and has written and lectured locally and internationally. He is a past president of the Arizona Section of the American College of Prosthodontics and currently serves as consultant in prosthodontics to the Arizona State Dental Board. Dr. Sallustio has been in private practice limited to prosthodontics since 1997. He stays active in his community by donating his time giving dental exams to elementary school children, working with Special Olympics and giving dental treatment to residents of Sojourner Center, an abused women's center. He is married to his wife, Phyllis, and they have two sons, Michael and John. As a family, they enjoy music, photography, travel, sports and outdoor activities.
Locations & DirectionsFRANK WALTER SALLUSTIO DDS, 13802 W Camino Del Sol Ste 102, Sun City West, AZ
Dr. Frank W Sallustio is similar to the following 4 Dentists near Sun City West, AZ.