Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Book Online Now
Dr. Franklin R Boyles has the following 1 specialty
- General Dentistry
A dentist is a doctor who diagnoses and treats oral health issues. The most basic services dentists provide are preventative and regular maintenance treatments such as cleanings, fluoride treatments, X-rays (to look for cavities), cavity fillings. He or she also provides advice on proper brushing, flossing, and rinsing for the prevention of plaque buildup.
Dr. Franklin R Boyles has the following 14 expertise
- Root Canal
- Tooth Whitening
- Cosmetic Dentistry
- Maxillofacial Surgery
- Teeth Cleaning
- Dental Implants
- Dental Check-up
Showing 1 of 1
Self-verified patient of Dr. Franklin R Boyles - Posted on March 23rd, 2016
Patients' Choice Award (2017, 2018)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
Dr. Franklin R Boyles Accepts the Following Insurance
- Aetna DPPO
- Ameritas PPO
- Assurant DHA
- Assurant DHA Premier
- BCBS TX BlueCare Dental
- CIGNA Radius Network
- CIGNA Total DPPO
- CompBenefits PPO
- Delta Dental Premier
- MetLife PDP
- Principal Dental PPO
United Healthcare Dental
- United Healthcare Dental PPO
More about Dr. Franklin R Boyles
“I enjoy helping others, and I want to make dentistry a pleasant experience for everyone” - Dr. Boyles "Currently, I’m studying newer techniques to improve the esthetics, cosmetics and phonetics of patients who wear full dentures”- Dr. Boyles Dr. Boyles offers a wide range of general and cosmetic dentistry services including implants, crowns, bridges, root canals and extractions. Dr. Boyles is A graduate of Oklahoma State University and Baylor College of Dentistry, he is a Fellow of the Academy of General Dentistry as well as a member of the American Dental Association, The Texas Dental Association and the Permian Basin District Dental Society. Dr. Boyles and his wife Frances are Odessa residents. Their son Stephen is an honor student at Angelo State University. The family has participated in dental missionary trips to Mexico. Odessa American readers selected Dr. Boyles as Best Dentist in 2003, 2005, 2008 and 2009.
Locations & DirectionsBOYLES GENERAL DENTISTRY, 3930 Tanglewood Ln, Odessa, TX
Dr. Franklin R Boyles is similar to the following 4 Dentists near Odessa, TX.