Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Franklin Ward has the following 1 specialty
- General Dentistry
A dentist is a doctor who diagnoses and treats oral health issues. The most basic services dentists provide are preventative and regular maintenance treatments such as cleanings, fluoride treatments, X-rays (to look for cavities), cavity fillings. He or she also provides advice on proper brushing, flossing, and rinsing for the prevention of plaque buildup.
- Dental Check-up
- Root Canal
- Teeth Cleaning
Showing 4 of 4
My entire family goes to Dr. Ward; we all highly recommend. We love his hygienist Sally! He isn't the cheapest dentist in town for sure, but that isn't how we judge Dentist! I want someone to take care of my teeth so I have them for a lifetime!! We have never had a dentist call you at home the night of a procedure to make sure you are okay and everything is going well - until Dr. Ward!
Worst Dentist ever. He uses scare tactics in an attempt to upsell his patients to products and services that they do not need. He will try to put a Gold filling in your mouth when a ceramic one will do and tells you that he does not guarantee it after you leave his property. Very eccentric "kooky" guy. Maybe the first 10 years of his career doing mercury fillings sent a lot of fumes to his head. When I refused his attempted upsell on a gold filling, he told me that I would have to come back to have more tooth cut away ( something other dentists said was not necessary). The ceramic filling only lasted 4/1/2 years and I think that he did a half assed job out of frustration that I would not take his "upsell bait". Stay away from this creep! He has the worst personality and displays volatility when you won't purchase the services that he attempts to push on you. Even though I did not get the Gold filling, he still charged me for it!
Dr. Franklin Ward accepts the following insurance providers.
- View by Location
Locations & DirectionsFrank Ward DDS PA, 300 Gatlin Ave, Orlando, FL
Dr. Franklin Ward is similar to the following 3 Dentists near Orlando, FL.