Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Book Online Now
Dr. Franklin S Bonasso has the following 2 specialties
- General Dentistry
A dentist is a doctor who diagnoses and treats oral health issues. The most basic services dentists provide are preventative and regular maintenance treatments such as cleanings, fluoride treatments, X-rays (to look for cavities), cavity fillings. He or she also provides advice on proper brushing, flossing, and rinsing for the prevention of plaque buildup.
- Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery
Dr. Franklin S Bonasso has the following 6 expertise
- Jaw Defects
- Tooth/Bone Loss
- Sleep Apnea
- Impacted Wisdom Teeth
- TMJ Disorders
- Dental Implants
Showing 1 of 1
VERY SATISFIED PATIENT
Self-verified patient of Dr. Franklin S Bonasso - Posted on February 18th, 2014
My experience with getting all 4 of my wisdom teeth removed was one for the books. The care I received during the surgery and after was unheard of, Dr Bonasso personally called me the evening after to check on me. I've never felt so much concern from a physician in my life, and I've delivered 2 babies! I HIGHLY recommend Dr Bonasso to anyone looking for an oral surgeon! 5 *'s in my book!!!
Patients' Choice Award (2011)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
Dr. Franklin S Bonasso Accepts the Following Insurance
- Ameritas PPO
- Assurant DHA
- Assurant DHA Premier
- CIGNA Radius Network
- CIGNA Total DPPO
- Delta Dental PPO
- Delta Dental Premier
- Guardian DentalGuard Preferred
- Principal Dental PPO
United Healthcare Dental
- United Healthcare Dental PPO
Locations & DirectionsCENTRAL TEXAS ORAL SURGERY ASSOCIATES, 3200 Red River St Ste 400, Austin, TX
Dr. Franklin S Bonasso is similar to the following 4 Dentists near Austin, TX.