Caring Manner

Have you seen Dr. Franklyn T Scott?

Very Caring and excellent in tooth removal!

Satisfaction

Not a doctor to be trusted

I didn't put a rating because he is the absolute worse doctor I have ever had. He is very cold, rude, and insensitive with his patients. He is only there to make money and that's it. I went to get some teeth pulled and when he went to draw my blood I went under anesthesia and when I woke up my arm was bleeding and black and blue. On top of it he still left a piece of tooth inside my mouth! DO NOT GO TO HIM

Satisfaction

I have used Dr. Scott two different times in the past on my teeth. I will continue to use him has an Oral Surgeon because he is good at what he does. It is hard to found good professionals who truly know what they are doing. And know how to treat their patients well.

Very Knowledgeable, Professional & Skilled

Dr. Franklyn Scott is an excellent oral surgeon. I was referred to him for emergency treatment of a fistula which had developed due to a needle (from a past root canal visit with a different dentist) lodged in my upper gum area. I was not aware for some time the needle was in my gum. In any event, I had never met or heard of Dr. Scott before. Due to some unpleasant dental experiences in my past, I was somewhat apprehensive during my first visit with him. However, after listening to him speak, it became immediately clear to me how very knowledgeable and experienced he is. His uses an educational approach to enlightening patients about dental matters and explained them in a manner no dentist, to the best of my recollection, had explained them to me up to that point. It has been approximately 6 months since my oral surgery and so far everything seems to have healed very well. Thank you Dr. Scott.

• Similiar Dentists

Dr. Franklyn T Scott is similar to the following 4 Dentists near Philadelphia, PA.

Dr. Franklyn T Scott Is this you?