Binge Eating Disorder
Get the facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms, causes and related conditions.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Fred E Zietz has the following 1 specialty
- General Dentistry
A dentist is a doctor who diagnoses and treats oral health issues. The most basic services dentists provide are preventative and regular maintenance treatments such as cleanings, fluoride treatments, X-rays (to look for cavities), cavity fillings. He or she also provides advice on proper brushing, flossing, and rinsing for the prevention of plaque buildup.
- Root Canal
- Dental Check-up
Showing 5 of 11
I have been going to Dr. Zietz for over 25 years, he is a Really Good Dentist & his work always holds up ! I recently had a " dental emergency", I had a tooth that was very infected & my jaw was puffed out... I woke up at 5 am in sever pain, I called & left a message explaining my problem, Dr. Zietz called me back personally & got me in right away. I was extremely impressed that Dr. Zietz was able to save my tooth, at my age I want to keep as many as possible. M&M
I saw him recently and he took my insurance and repaired a filling. I was seen as an emergency patient and they fit me in for a cleaning which showed some early gum disease. Seemed fair as my last appointment was 2 years ago out of town. They had a new employee who could speak Spanish too. Nice touch and just nice people.
I recommend Dr Zietz to everyone I know. He and his staff are some of the most caring professionals I have ever met. They use the most up to date technology and are sensitive to my comfort at all times. I have had numerous crowns and fillings and have been pleased with the experiences and very happy with the results. My youngest has a beautiful smile as a result of his orthodontia expertise. My oldest grown daughter still drives three hours each way to see Dr Zietz when she could easily choose a local dentist.
Dr. Fred E Zietz accepts the following insurance providers.
- CIGNA Radius Network
- CIGNA Total DPPO
- Delta Dental PPO
- Delta Dental Premier
- View by Location
Locations & DirectionsFred E Zietz Dds, 6333 University Ave Ste 110, Middleton, WI
Dr. Fred E Zietz is similar to the following 3 Dentists near Middleton, WI.