Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Book Online Now
Dr. Frederic E Cohen has the following 1 specialty
- General Dentistry
A dentist is a doctor who diagnoses and treats oral health issues. The most basic services dentists provide are preventative and regular maintenance treatments such as cleanings, fluoride treatments, X-rays (to look for cavities), cavity fillings. He or she also provides advice on proper brushing, flossing, and rinsing for the prevention of plaque buildup.
Dr. Frederic E Cohen has the following 9 expertise
- Teeth Cleaning
- Dental Check-up
- Root Canal
Dr. Frederic E Cohen has 0 board certified specialties
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience
Showing 3 of 19
My first visit to Dr. Cohenâs office was in 2009. That visit was memorable because of his gentle, caring manner. He sensed that I was extremely nervous, and went about calming my fears which helped me to be completely at ease. He patiently explained in detail every part of the process leading to completion. He made sure that my pain factor was minimized and that my home instructions were clear and precise. He would also call to see if I were ok. He genuinely cares about you! Honestly, there are not enough superlatives to describe Dr. Cohen - he is just a wonderful person and Dentist! Dr. Cohen is a perfectionist, who loves his job and his workmanship shows it! It took a couple of months, but the end result was well worth the wait! I am always getting complements on how good my mouth looks when I smile! I am so happy and I will always recommend Dr. Cohen to others. Dr. Cohenâs staff is very pleasant, competent and professional. His offices are clean, newly renovated and attractively decorated, which brings about that much needed feeling of peace and calm.
Patients' Choice Award (2016, 2017, 2018)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
18 Years Experience
Temple University School Of Medicine
Graduated in 2000
Please contact the office for more information.
Locations & DirectionsBeth Israel Medical Centercardiac Cathet, 3215 Avenue H, Brooklyn, NY
Dr. Frederic E Cohen is similar to the following 3 Dentists near Brooklyn, NY.