3.0

Cleanliness
Advanced Technology

Have you seen Dr. Frederick V Guthrie Jr?

Don’t care

Might be the worst experience I have ever had with any medical field ever

Satisfaction

I saw Dr. Rick several years ago when beginning an extensive dental implant/bridge solution for my failing teeth. I knew I did not want a traditional denture and I was very satisfied with the program Dr. Rick came up with. I now have a full bridge for my lower teeth and an upper denture held in by 4 implants. Dr. Rick gave me options (a denture that could not be removed at home versus one that I could remove and clean thoroughly myself) and even went along with my insistence that the palate of the upper denture be eliminated so I could feel the actual roof of my mouth rather than a standard denture. The office staff was courteous and friendly. I spent quite a bit of time there as the work took nearly a year to complete and I am very satisfied with the entire experience.

Cleanliness
Advanced Technology

Birth Control

• Similiar Dentists

Dr. Frederick V Guthrie Jr is similar to the following 4 Dentists near Bristol, TN.