- Ulcerative Colitis Get the facts about ulcerative colitis, including what causes it, signs and symptoms, and complications that can arise from the condition.
- Psoriatic Arthritis Get the facts about psoriatic arthritis, including who gets it, the symptoms, and the different types.
- Adult Asthma Get the facts about adult asthma, including who gets it, what triggers it, and how allergies can affect it.
- Fibromyalgia Get the facts about fibromyalgia, including the symptoms and conditions that may be related to it.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Frieda V Brookshire
Dr. Frieda V Brookshire is a doctor primarily located in Tustin, CA. Their specialties include General Dentistry, Prosthodontics. They speak English.
Dr. Frieda V Brookshire has the following 2 SPECIALTIES
Dr. Frieda V Brookshire has the following 9 expertise
- Root Canal
- Dental Check-up
- Teeth Cleaning
Dr. Frieda V Brookshire Accepts the Following Insurance
More about Dr. Frieda V Brookshire
Dr. Frieda V. Brookshire has spent her professional life dedicated to giving her patients the highest level of quality dental care while focusing on both long-term health and aesthetics. Her background in Aesthetics fully prepared her for the advanced specialty of Prosthodontics, as well as Cosmetic, Reconstructive and Implant Dentistry Veneers/Crowns, Natural Looking Dental Implants/Dentures, Bridges, Teeth Straightening without braces and 1-Hour Power Teeth Whitening are only some of the procedures that Dr. Brookshire uses to create beautiful smiles that last a lifetime. Dr. Brookshire earned her Doctor of Dental Surgery Degree at Loma Linda University School of Dentistry in Loma Linda, California. She received her Masterof Science Degree in Prosthodontics at Marquette University School of Dentistry Graduate School, in Milwaukee, Wisconsin. As an Awardee of the 1994 National Tylman Research Grant and the American Academy of Fixed Prosthodontic Research Competition, she has engaged in intensive academic studies in the fields of Implant Dentistry and Prosthodontics. To share her experiences and knowledge with others, she has published implant articles in national professional journals and has given presentations on a variety of dental topics including dental implants, veneers, crowns, bridges and dentures. In her relentless effort to provide the best quality dental care to her patients, she continuously hones her skills by investing hundreds of hours in continuing dental educational courses focusing mainly on advanced restorative esthetic techniques. Dr. Brookshire is an active member of the following professional dental associations: American College of Prosthodontists American Prosthodontic Society American Academy of Implant Dentistry International Congress of Oral Implantology Academy of Osseointegration American Academy of Cosmetic Dentistry Academy of General Dentistry Academy of Laser Dentistry Orange County Women's Dental Society