Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Fuad Malki has the following 1 specialty
- Dental Implants
- Gum Disease
- Root Surface Debridement
- Root Planing
Showing 5 of 13
Dr. Faud Malki is an arrogant misogynist. I probably saw him 8 times and I don't believe he let me finish a single sentence. He may do fine work, but you had better hope everything goes perfectly because if it doesn't, he won't let you tell him about your problem. - because he does not care.. He does not care if you are concerned about something. He does not care to have you involved in your own health care.. basically he doesn't care about you as a whole human. You are just a set of tooth sockets.. He appears to consider himself infallible but was happy to talk trash about other dental professionals. Since the time I was forced (by my dental insurance) to work with him, I have met a number of people who have crossed his path in a professional setting. Let's just say that so far the impression stated above has been universal.
I was referred to Dr Malki for a possible crown extension. Unfortunately the tooth could not be saved. He did the extraction and was very thorough, professional and friendly. I was never apprentice about the procedure. His staff is also very friendly and professional and do their part to make you feel art ease. Would definitely recommend him to anyone looking for a good periodontist and will return myself if and when the need should arise.
After nearly 10 months, I'm finally done with the most recent implants which included two extractions, bone build-up, healing, etc. The last appointment was a disaster. I'm usually in the (dental) chair within five minutes; however, it was about 30 minutes. No mention initially about an emergency appointment. Then apparently something wasn't right with I believe with one of the abutments, which took an additional 10 - 15 minutes. Got the impression it was something the lab had not done correctly. I need additional work, but it won't be with this office.
I started treatment for my second round of implants with Dr. Malki several months ago. He is extremely meticulous to a fault; in other words, he ponders over X-rays endlessly. I won't be done with the treatment for probably another three months (it will be approximately 8 months from start to finish). There's another area that's needed attention for several years, but I've been able to delay getting started. In the mean time, a crown came off, probably due to decay. While the area is treatable, Dr. Malki is trying to sell me on a different plan - to pull the tooth (where the crown came off) and treat the area that will eventually need two implants ($$$$$). I decided at the last visit to take care of the one tooth for now (don't know yet the cost) and address the area that needs the implants later in the year. The end result will be all areas of concerns being treated.
Dr. Fuad Malki accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna DPPO
- Ameritas PPO
- Assurant DHA
- Assurant DHA Premier
- FL Blue BlueDental Choice & Choice Plus PPO
Blue Cross California
- BCCA Dental Blue 100/200/300
- CIGNA Dental DHMO
- CIGNA Radius Network
- CIGNA Total DPPO
- CompBenefits AdvantagePlus Plans
- CompBenefits PPO
- Delta Dental DeltaCare USA
- Delta Dental PPO
- Delta Dental Premier
Dental Network of America
- Dental Network of America DPPO
- DenteMax Dental
- Dominion Dental PPO
- Emblem Dental - Preferred Plus
- Guardian DentalGuard Preferred
- Humana Dental PPO
- MetLife PDP
- Principal Dental PPO
- United Concordia Advantage Plus PPO
- United Concordia Alliance
- United Concordia National Fee-For-Service
United Healthcare Dental
- United Healthcare Dental PPO
- View by Location
Locations & Directions
Dr. Fuad Malki is similar to the following 3 Dentists near Oldsmar, FL.