Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Gabriel Don Sing has the following 1 specialty
- General Dentistry
A dentist is a doctor who diagnoses and treats oral health issues. The most basic services dentists provide are preventative and regular maintenance treatments such as cleanings, fluoride treatments, X-rays (to look for cavities), cavity fillings. He or she also provides advice on proper brushing, flossing, and rinsing for the prevention of plaque buildup.
- Dental Check-up
- Root Canal
Showing 5 of 5
Is very high tech. I have issues with anesthetics so if a cavity is minimal, he is willing to fix your cavity without anesthesia if that is your wish. I have done so a couple times. One time I had a deep cavity and he said "no way" to my request for no anesthesia. So, we used one that had worked ok for me at a prior dentist, but I still had issues. (Physical reactions, nothing to do with the dentist) Fortunately, there is a hotel (Hotel Nexus) that has a good shuttle to all the medical facilities in this area. I spent the night at that hotel because of the issues with anesthesia. I have a preference for a certain brand of dental floss. The hygienists are willing to let me bring my own brand for them to use. All personnel that work there are very nice. Dr. Don Sing is also a recognized expert in the state for TMJ issues. When I moved from eastern Washington to western Washington, my eastern Washington dentist highly recommended that I use Dr. Don Sing because of his expertise in TMJ, which I have.
Patients' Choice Award (2014)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
Dr. Gabriel Don Sing accepts the following insurance providers.
- View by Location
Locations & DirectionsDon Sing Dentistry, 9730 3rd Ave NE Ste 209, Seattle, WA
Dr. Gabriel Don Sing is similar to the following 3 Dentists near Seattle, WA.