Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Book Online Now
Dr. Gail M Belvett has the following 1 specialty
- General Dentistry
A dentist is a doctor who diagnoses and treats oral health issues. The most basic services dentists provide are preventative and regular maintenance treatments such as cleanings, fluoride treatments, X-rays (to look for cavities), cavity fillings. He or she also provides advice on proper brushing, flossing, and rinsing for the prevention of plaque buildup.
Dr. Gail M Belvett has the following 13 expertise
- Root Canal
- Cosmetic Surgery (Aesthetic Procedures)
- Dental Check-up
- Dental Implants
- Teeth Cleaning
Dr. Gail M Belvett accepts the following insurance providers.
- Ameritas PPO
Dental Network of America
- Dental Network of America DPPO
- DenteMax Dental
- Guardian DentalGuard Preferred
- MetLife PDP
- Principal Dental PPO
United Healthcare Dental
- United Healthcare Dental PPO
More about Dr. Gail M Belvett
Dr. Gail Belvett, DDS Dr. Belvett has been a practicing dentist in the Triad/Triangle area since 2004. After obtaining her Bachelor of Science degree from McGill University in Montreal, Canada; she received a DDS degree(Doctor of Dental Surgery) from the University of North Carolina at Chapel Hill, one of the top dental schools in the country. Dr. Belvett then completed a hospital residency at Bronx-Lebanon Hospital in New York, NY. Each year she continues with advanced education in clinical courses to keep her technical skills current with the latest dental technologies. Most recently, Dr. Belvett has completed a year-long dental implant course. Dr. Belvett is an active member of the North Carolina Dental Society, the American Dental Association, and the Old North State Dental Society.
Locations & Directions
Dr. Gail M Belvett is similar to the following 4 Dentists near Durham, NC.