- Ulcerative Colitis Get the facts about ulcerative colitis, including what causes it, signs and symptoms, and complications that can arise from the condition.
- Psoriatic Arthritis Get the facts about psoriatic arthritis, including who gets it, the symptoms, and the different types.
- Adult Asthma Get the facts about adult asthma, including who gets it, what triggers it, and how allergies can affect it.
- Fibromyalgia Get the facts about fibromyalgia, including the symptoms and conditions that may be related to it.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Gar N Chan DDS
Dr. Gar N Chan, DDS is a doctor primarily located in Gilroy, CA. Their specialties include General Dentistry. They speak English.
Dr. Gar N Chan has the following 1 SPECIALTIES
Dr. Gar N Chan has the following 9 expertise
- Root Canal
- Dental Check-up
- Teeth Cleaning
Dr. Gar N Chan Accepts the Following Insurance
More about Dr. Gar N Chan
Since 1976 dentistry has been my passion. The many evolving advances in dentistry constantly maintain my interest. I continue to be an avid student because the profession provides both artistic and technical challenges that are mutually fulfilling to patients and to me! My practice is a harmonious blend of finely honed skills, ability, attitude, and motivation to provide the utmost in patient care. My attention and that of my staff to detail, ethical standards, and philosophy of care have earned the practice a solid reputation among both patients and peers. Throughout the years my patient base has included those from Corona, Mariposa, San Francisco, Tracy, Palo Alto, Half Moon Bay, Turlock, Southern California, Hawaii, Germany, and Australia. Patients and other medical/dental professionals have paid me the ultimate compliment by referrals to their friends and family. As a product of Los Angeles, I graduated as a biology major in 1976 from the University of California, Irvine. I earned my Doctor of Dental Surgery from the University of California, San Francisco in 1980 and I began private practice in 1981. I have extensive advanced training and experience in all areas of family dentistry including: cosmetic dentistry, endodontics (root canals) , prosthodontics (replacement of lost natural teeth with fixed or removable teeth), oral surgery (extractions, bone grafts, implants, biopsies, removal of oral cysts, tumors), children's dentistry, orthodontics (braces), and implant crown restorations. Routinely I take over twice the number of continuing education units required for license renewal and I actively participate in several study clubs. My goal is to optimize and maintain each individual's oral health throughout his/her life. I am very thankful to have a caring, conscientious, loyal staff, who constantly strive to improve themselves professionally and personally.