- Ulcerative Colitis Get the facts about ulcerative colitis, including what causes it, signs and symptoms, and complications that can arise from the condition.
- Psoriatic Arthritis Get the facts about psoriatic arthritis, including who gets it, the symptoms, and the different types.
- Adult Asthma Get the facts about adult asthma, including who gets it, what triggers it, and how allergies can affect it.
- Fibromyalgia Get the facts about fibromyalgia, including the symptoms and conditions that may be related to it.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Gari G Bloom DDS
Dr. Gari G Bloom, DDS is a doctor primarily located in New Brunswick, NJ. Their specialties include General Dentistry. They speak English.
Dr. Gari G Bloom has the following 1 SPECIALTIES
Dr. Gari G Bloom has the following 8 expertise
- Dental Check-up
- Root Canal
Dr. Gari G Bloom Accepts the Following Insurance
More about Dr. Gari G Bloom
1979Â Dr. Bloom received an MSC in Biology from Baylor University, Waco, TX. From there he entered a Ph.D. program in Zoology at Oklahoma State University. He remained at Oklahoma State for 2 years. 1981 Matriculated at the University of Pennsylvania School of Dental Medicine and received his D.M.D. degree from Penn in 1985. Â Dr. Bloom then returned to Texas to complete a General Practice Residency at the Olin E. Teague Veteran's Administration Hospital, Temple, TX. 1986, he entered private practice with Dr. Hyman Weiss. Shortly thereafter, Dr. Weiss retired and Dr. Bloom took over the practice. 1987, Dr. Bloom's wife, Dr. Gari Bloom, entered the practice upon completion of her General Practice Residency. 1989 continued his formal education when he entered the post-graduate degree program in Prosthodontics at Montefiore Medical Center, Bronx, NY. 1993 upon completion of his training he continued as a part time faculty member at Montefiore's Department of Prosthodontics until 1997, while also maintaining his private practice in New Brunswick. 1999, he switched hospital affiliations to Robert Wood Johnson University Hospital New Brunswick, where he has continued to teach post-graduate residents as an attending instructor in the Department of Dentistry. Dr. Charles Bloom has also served as the team dentist for the Rutgers University Athletic Department from 1989 to 2000. Accredited Memberships: American Dental Association Middlesex County Dental Association ( in which he served as President during 2000-2001) Academy of Osseo integration American College of Prosthodontics Hobbies: When not plying his trade, Dr. Bloom enjoys spending time with his wife and children, AliÂ and Mack, as well as playing tennis, basketball, reading about foreign affairs, fishing and bird watching.