Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Garret Djeu DMD
Dr. Garret Djeu, DMD is a Dentist primarily located in Fairfax, VA. He speaks English.
Book Online Now
Dr. Garret Djeu has the following 8 expertise
- Cross Bite
- Space Maintainers
- Open Bite
Dr. Garret Djeu Accepts the Following Insurance
- Ameritas PPO
- Assurant DHA Premier
- CIGNA Radius Network
- CIGNA Total DPPO
- Delta Dental PPO
- Delta Dental Premier
- Guardian DentalGuard Preferred
- MetLife PDP
- United Concordia Advantage Plus PPO
- United Concordia Alliance
- United Concordia National Fee-For-Service
United Healthcare Dental
- United Healthcare Dental PPO
More about Dr. Garret Djeu
Dr. Garret Djeu Dr. Djeu was born and raised in the Washington, DC area and has also lived in Tampa, Boston, and New York City. While attending dental school at Harvard, Dr. Djeu met his wife Grace who is an endodontist. They love trying new restaurants and traveling the world together. Dr. Djeu is an avid sports fan who enjoys biking and golf. Education Diplomate of the American Board of Orthodontics Orthodontics Degree from Montefiore/Albert Einstein College of Medicine Doctor of Dental Medicine from Harvard University School of Dental Medicine Bachelor of Arts from Harvard University Awards Recognized as one of the area's Top Orthodontists by Washingtonian, Virginia Living, and Northern Virginia Magazine Chief Resident of Orthodontics at Montefiore/Albert Einstein College of Medicine Leo M. Davidoff Orthodontics Teaching Award Harvard Scholarship for Academic Achievement of High Distinction Research grants from the National Institutes of Health, the American Cancer Society, and Harvard Medical School Publications Dr. Djeu was interviewed by National Public Radio regarding his Invisalign study. Dr. Djeu's residency thesis comparing Invisalign to traditional braces was published in The American Journal of Orthodontics & Dentofacial Orthopedics. Dr. Djeu's doctoral thesis correlating extreme tooth movement to gingival recession was published in The Angle Orthodontist. Professional Associations American Association of Orthodontists Southern Association of Orthodontists American Dental Association
Locations & Directions, ,
Dr. Garret Djeu is similar to the following 4 Dentists near Fairfax, VA.