Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Gary I Altschuler
Dr. Gary I Altschuler, DMD is a Dentist primarily located in Gainesville, FL. His specialties include Periodontics. He speaks English.
Book Online Now
Dr. Gary I Altschuler has the following 1 specialty
Dr. Gary I Altschuler has the following 6 expertise
- Root Planing
- Dental Implants
- Gum Disease
- Root Surface Debridement
Please contact the office for more information.
More about Dr. Gary I Altschuler
About - Gary Altschuler, DMD Diplomate American Board of Periodontology Gary Altschuler received a Bachelor of Science in Microbiology from the University of Florida. He graduated from Tufts University School of Dental Medicine and practiced as a general dentist for two years. He then received training in periodontics from the University of Alabama at Birmingham. Dr. Altschuler is Board Certified by The American Board of Periodontology and is certified by the Board of Dentistry in Florida. Dr. Altschuler is also a member of the American Academy of Periodontics, the Southern Academy of Periodontics, the Florida Association of Periodontics, the International Congress of Oral Implantologists, and has served as a Clinical Instructor at Tufts University and as a Visiting Assistant Professor at the University of Florida. He is an active member in the American Dental Association, the Florida Dental Association, the Central District Dental Association, and is a past-president of the Alachua County Dental Association. In 2013, he will be the president of the Florida Association of Periodontists. Dr. Altschuler has been inducted into the Pierre Fauchard Academy and is a Fellow of the American College of Dentists, both honor organizations.
Locations & DirectionsGARY IAN ALTSCHULER DMD, 2251 NW 41st St Ste F, Gainesville, FL
Dr. Gary I Altschuler is similar to the following 4 Dentists near Gainesville, FL.