Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Gary L Breece
Dr. Gary L Breece, DDS is a Dentist primarily located in Enid, OK. He speaks English.
Book Online Now
Dr. Gary L Breece has the following 8 expertise
- Open Bite
- Cross Bite
- Space Maintainers
Please contact the office for more information.
More about Dr. Gary L Breece
Dr. Gary Lee Breece is a 1974 graduate from the University of Oklahoma, where he received his Bachelor of Arts degree in psychology. He received his Doctor of Dental Surgery degree from the University of North Carolina in 1979. At the University of Nebraska, in 1981, he received his Master of Science degree and certificate in orthodontics. In 1993, he became certified with the American Board of Orthodontics. Dr. Breece is a member of the American Association of Orthodontists, the Oklahoma Dental Association, the American Dental Association and the American Board of Orthodontics. Dr. Breece is married to Susie, who is a teacher at Enid High School. They have three daughters, Lindsay, Macey and Callie. While at the University of Oklahoma, he was a four-time All-American and National Champion in wrestling. Dr. Breece stays involved with wrestling athletes of all grade levels. He also enjoys fishing when he has the time.
Locations & DirectionsGARY LEE BREECE DDS, 402 S Oakwood Rd Ste A, Enid, OK
Dr. Gary L Breece is similar to the following 4 Dentists near Enid, OK.