- Ulcerative Colitis Get the facts about ulcerative colitis, including what causes it, signs and symptoms, and complications that can arise from the condition.
- Psoriatic Arthritis Get the facts about psoriatic arthritis, including who gets it, the symptoms, and the different types.
- Adult Asthma Get the facts about adult asthma, including who gets it, what triggers it, and how allergies can affect it.
- Fibromyalgia Get the facts about fibromyalgia, including the symptoms and conditions that may be related to it.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Gary L Jones DDS
Dr. Gary L Jones, DDS is a doctor primarily located in Athens, GA. Their specialties include Orthodontics. They speak English.
Dr. Gary L Jones has the following 1 SPECIALTIES
Dr. Gary L Jones has the following 8 expertise
- Cross Bite
- Open Bite
- Space Maintainers
Dr. Gary L Jones Accepts the Following Insurance
More about Dr. Gary L Jones
Meet Dr. Jones Gary L. Jones, D.M.D. Gary L. Jones attended the University of Georgia and graduated from UGA School of Pharmacy in 1978 with a number of honors. He went on to practice retail and hospital pharmacy for six years in the Athens area and then attended the Medical College of Georgia for four years to obtain his dental degree. During this time, he received numerous awards and honors including a Thomas P. Hinman Scholarship and induction into the Omicron Kappa Upsilon Honorary Dental Society. Upon graduating, Dr. Jones went into general dental practice for two years and participated as a Restorative Clinical Instructor at the Medical College of Georgia. Dr. Jones then returned to the MCG as an orthodontic resident for two more years of training. After receiving his Certificate of Orthodontics in 1992, he went into private practice in the Athens area. Dr. Jones currently holds dental licenses in Georgia and South Carolina as well as pharmacy licenses in Georgia and Florida. Dr. Jones participates in excess of 30 hours of continuing education each year to keep these licenses current and in good standing. In addition to his training, Dr. Jones is a member of the Clarke County Dental Society (past president), the Georgia Dental Association (past co-chairman for Children’s Dental Health-Eastern District), the Georgia Association of Orthodontists (past Board member), the American Dental Association, and the American Association of Orthodontists. He has also served on the School Board for Saint Joseph’s Catholic School. Gary and his wife Angela have been married since 1978. They have three sons; Brian, Kevin, and Stephen. When he is not working, Gary enjoys traveling, flying, and spending time with his family and pets.