Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Gout Get the facts about gout, including the risk factors.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Gary J Liesner has the following 1 specialty
- General Practice
A general practitioner is similar to a family practitioner in that they treat patients of all ages with a variety of health concerns. These doctors treat everyday ailments, some acute and chronic diseases, and also provid health checkups, physicals, inoculations and preventative care.
General practitioners differ from family practitioners because they are not required to complete an additional residency in family medicine after completing their medical school residency. Like family practitioners, general practitioners will also provide referrals to patients who are in need of a specialist.
- Root Canal
- Dental Check-up
- Teeth Cleaning
Showing 2 of 2
Honestly he is the worst dentist that I have EVER come into contact with, and I've seen quite a few in my day. The first notable thing about the doctor, once you get past his messy, untrimmed, and disgusting facial hair is his 'chairside manner'. He was so rude to me as a patient, and he even made my daughter cry. I would never recommend this man to anybody. He is incredibly rude and does not know what he is talking about the majority of the time. and he doesn't speak Korean.
Dr. Gary J Liesner accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna DMO
- Assurant DHA
- Assurant DHA Premier
Blue Cross California
- BCCA Dental Blue 100/200/300
- CIGNA Radius Network
- CIGNA Total DPPO
- Emblem Dental - Preferred Plus
- Guardian DentalGuard Preferred
- MetLife PDP
United Healthcare Dental
- United Healthcare Dental PPO
- View by Location
Locations & Directions
Dr. Gary J Liesner is similar to the following 3 Dentists near Springfield, PA.