Binge Eating Disorder
Get the facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms, causes and related conditions.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Book Online Now
Dr. Gary J Ruth has the following 2 specialties
- Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery
- General Dentistry
A dentist is a doctor who diagnoses and treats oral health issues. The most basic services dentists provide are preventative and regular maintenance treatments such as cleanings, fluoride treatments, X-rays (to look for cavities), cavity fillings. He or she also provides advice on proper brushing, flossing, and rinsing for the prevention of plaque buildup.
Dr. Gary J Ruth has the following 6 expertise
- Tooth/Bone Loss
- Sleep Apnea
- TMJ Disorders
- Impacted Wisdom Teeth
- Jaw Defects
- Dental Implants
Showing 5 of 8
Self-verified patient of Dr. Gary J Ruth - Posted on September 17th, 2018
Self-verified patient of Dr. Gary J Ruth - Posted on June 22nd, 2018
Above & Beyond!
Self-verified patient of Dr. Gary J Ruth - Posted on June 15th, 2018
Dr. Ruth was not only instrumental in creating a plan, he was the foundation of the process that ultimately put my miserable dental woes behind me once and for all. The situation with my teeth, or lack there of, was so bad for so long, I was actually told by some doctor's it would be impossible for me to ever achieve a completely healthy mouth; a great smile, no removable dentures (and all the hassles that come with them no matter how great they fit at first,) and, most importantly, the ability to bite and chew food, something I hadn't done in decades. I got past his name (my generation will understand) and, from my first visit, I knew I was in the right hands. Quite a bit of work had to be done over an extended period of time during which Dr. Ruth never stopped analyzing and being creative about my options, as well as sharing his honest advice on the best way to proceed. He was always available to confer with my local dentist, and his office promptly sent whatever records and x-rays were needed. (I live in Connecticut and, for oral surgery, never once did I think about driving into the city, even if it meant facing rush hour traffic!) And, now, I'm a new man! I can't express how grateful I am to Dr. Gary Ruth for confidently accomplishing (with personality and humor) what I was told was impossible. You should see my smile, and I can't say enough about chewing! The office administrators are terrific; finding appointments that were convenient, and patiently working with me on the financial end. (Unfortunately, I had no dental insurance.) Everyone who assists Dr. Ruth is compassionate and interested in their work; you can tell they all love working there. Come on, when's the last time you looked forward to seeing an oral surgeon? I guess that says it all!
Self-verified patient of Dr. Gary J Ruth - Posted on February 23rd, 2018
Patients' Choice Award (2011, 2012, 2013, 2016, 2017, 2018)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
37 Years Experience
University Of Washington School Of Medicine
Graduated in 1981
Dr. Gary J Ruth Accepts the Following Insurance
- Aetna DMO
- Aetna DPPO
- Ameritas PPO
- Assurant DHA
- Assurant DHA Premier
- CIGNA Dental DHMO
- CIGNA Radius Network
- CIGNA Total DPPO
- Delta Dental PPO
- Delta Dental Premier
- Horizon Dental PPO
- Principal Dental PPO
- United Concordia Alliance
Locations & Directions, ,
Dr. Gary J Ruth is similar to the following 4 Dentists near New York, NY.