Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Gary F Salwin has the following 1 specialty
- General Dentistry
A dentist is a doctor who diagnoses and treats oral health issues. The most basic services dentists provide are preventative and regular maintenance treatments such as cleanings, fluoride treatments, X-rays (to look for cavities), cavity fillings. He or she also provides advice on proper brushing, flossing, and rinsing for the prevention of plaque buildup.
Dr. Gary F Salwin has the following 8 expertise
- Dental Check-up
- Root Canal
Showing 2 of 2
Staff friendly. Office old, out-dated. Lots of "digging in drawers" with ungloved hands, locating items then used in the procedure. Not confident this is an organized and approved method of storing & retrieving surgical instruments. Emergency "root canal" was performed day 1, according to dentist and bill. Day 2, repeat emergency visit, more work on "root canal." Improperly placed dental dam = difficulty breathing during procedure. Infection continues to spread. Sought treatment from endodontist who showed via x-ray a root canal was never performed on the infected tooth, just a partial pulpotomy. Days of unnecessary pain & anguish could have been avoided if this dr had TOLD me he had only done a partial pulpotomy instead of a full root canal. Also note, this is NOT a gentle dentist by any means. Works fast and heavy handed. Very painful. Also, the sentence "Eeek, g** dammit" was used by Dr Salwin during the procedure.
Please contact the office for more information.
Locations & DirectionsGlendale Dental Group Ltd, 4419 W Glendale Ave, Glendale, AZ
Dr. Gary F Salwin is similar to the following 3 Dentists near Glendale, AZ.