- Ulcerative Colitis Get the facts about ulcerative colitis, including what causes it, signs and symptoms, and complications that can arise from the condition.
- Psoriatic Arthritis Get the facts about psoriatic arthritis, including who gets it, the symptoms, and the different types.
- Adult Asthma Get the facts about adult asthma, including who gets it, what triggers it, and how allergies can affect it.
- Fibromyalgia Get the facts about fibromyalgia, including the symptoms and conditions that may be related to it.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Gary T Jones DDS
Dr. Gary T Jones, DDS is a doctor primarily located in Fayetteville, NC. Their specialties include Oral & Maxillofacial Surgery and General Dentistry. They speak English.
Dr. Gary T Jones has the following 2 SPECIALTIES
Dr. Gary T Jones has the following 6 expertise
- Jaw Defects
- TMJ Disorders
- Tooth/Bone Loss
- Impacted Wisdom Teeth
- Dental Implants
- Sleep Apnea
Graduated in 1990
Dr. Gary T Jones Accepts the Following Insurance
More about Dr. Gary T Jones
Dr. Jones hails from Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania. He graduated from the University of Pittsburgh Summa Cum Laude and was awarded the distinction of "University Scholar." He completed his doctorate studies at the University of Pittsburgh School of Dental Medicine. His residency in oral and maxillofacial surgery was completed at the Medical College of Virginia. Dr. Jones then served his country as a staff surgeon at Womack Army Medical Center, Fort Bragg, NC. There he received The Meritorious Service Medal. He has been in private practice in North Carolina for the last 12 years. His practice’s primary focus has been jaw reconstructive surgery and dental implant placement. He has spent much of his career continuing his training with the leading doctors in implant dentistry. He is board certified in his specialty. He also enjoys lecturing about implant dentistry and is the founder and director of the Fayetteville Implant Dentistry Study Club and the Central Carolina Dental Continuum. Professional Affiliations: American Association of Oral and Maxillofacial Surgeons, Fellow American Board of Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery, Diplomate North Carolina Society of Oral and Maxillofacial Surgeons, Member International Congress of Oral Implantologists, Fellow National Dental Board of Anesthesiology, Diplomate American Dental Society of Anesthesiology, Fellow American Heart Association, BLS Instructor Central Carolina Dental Continuum, Founder and Director