Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Book Online Now
Dr. Gavin M Aaron has the following 1 specialty
Dr. Gavin M Aaron has the following 6 expertise
- Root Planing
- Root Surface Debridement
- Dental Implants
- Gum Disease
Showing 4 of 7
Self-verified patient of Dr. Gavin M Aaron - Posted on November 23rd, 2017
Dr Aaron is the best period. I have had periodontal issues in the past and recently had to have deep cleaning performed. When I went to his office he sit my mind at ease and told me exactly what I needed done . I had the treatment completed and I must say that both Dr Aaron and his staff was a pleasure to work with. He made it a point to keep cost down and explained what I needed to do going forward. I trust his professionalism and will be doing follow up visits as necessary. He even went out of his way to give me a little cup with treats on my way home. To me that says a lot about the caring nature of this young man. I would recommend his services to all my family, friends and co-workers . Sincerely, Rodger Hawks
More than highly satisfied!
Self-verified patient of Dr. Gavin M Aaron - Posted on September 29th, 2017
3 implants in one afternoon
Self-verified patient of Dr. Gavin M Aaron - Posted on December 21st, 2016
Self-verified patient of Dr. Gavin M Aaron - Posted on June 1st, 2016
Patients' Choice Award (2018)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
Please contact the office for more information.
More about Dr. Gavin M Aaron
Gavin M. Aaron, DDS, MS is currently practicing in both Roanoke and Lynchburg, Virginia, and is limited to periodontics and implant dentistry. He received his B.A. from the University of Virginia, his D.D.S. from Virginia Commonwealth University, and his M.S. from the University of Florida. Dr. Aaron is active in a number of dental oragnizations, including the American Dental Association, the Virginia Dental Association, the Academy of Periodontology, and the Academy of Osseointegration. Dr. Aaron is a diplomate of the American Academy of Periodontology, meaning that he is a board certified clinician.
Locations & DirectionsBARRY WOLFE, 4405 Starkey Rd Ste A, Roanoke, VA
Dr. Gavin M Aaron is similar to the following 4 Dentists near Roanoke, VA.