Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Book Online Now
About Dr. Gene W Scheel
Dr. Gene W Scheel, DMD is a Dentist primarily located in Vancouver, WA. His specialties include General Dentistry. He speaks English.
Dr. Gene W Scheel has the following 1 specialty
- General Dentistry
A dentist is a doctor who diagnoses and treats oral health issues. The most basic services dentists provide are preventative and regular maintenance treatments such as cleanings, fluoride treatments, X-rays (to look for cavities), cavity fillings. He or she also provides advice on proper brushing, flossing, and rinsing for the prevention of plaque buildup.
Dr. Gene W Scheel has the following 9 expertise
- Teeth Cleaning
- Dental Check-up
- Root Canal
Dr. Gene W Scheel has 0 board certified specialties
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience
Showing 3 of 8
This dentist and his staff are fantastic. This is the best dentist I have ever been to. Very professional office that gets the job done. Had a great selection of magazines and an amazing fish tank. The wait time was less than 3 minutes. My teeth came out super clean and further work was done promptly. Of all the dentist I have ever been to this one is by far the best.
I have been a patient of Dr Scheels for over 6 years. Wouldn't go anywhere else! My entire family sees him as well! The level of care is top knotch and if you have dentist anxiety you can request a small dose of nitrous to take the edge off! Dr Gene is very knowledgable and offers other services such as Invisalign and Botox! I would highly recommend him as dentist!
This is the worst dentist I have ever been to. After one procedure I may have permanent damage. I had to seek treatment and pay another doctor to fix problems caused by going to Dr. Gene Scheel. He has his office staff do practically every procedure that he should be doing himself including giving patients shots. His contribution to my cause/mess was a total of 10 minutes max of his precious time. His only skill I experienced was his flare for decorating because the office is lovely. Dr. Gene Scheel obviously uses his time, talent (interior decorating) and the money he makes off of people towards his own extravagance. Maybe he should use this money to go back to Medical School in order to take care of the patients that put their trust in him instead.
Dr. Gene W Scheel accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna DPPO
- Ameritas PPO
- Assurant DHA
- Assurant DHA Premier
- CIGNA Radius Network
- CIGNA Total DPPO
- CompBenefits PPO
- Delta Dental PPO
- Delta Dental Premier
Dental Network of America
- Dental Network of America DPPO
- DenteMax Dental
- Guardian DentalGuard Preferred
- Humana Dental PPO
- MetLife PDP
- PacificSource PSN
- PacificSource SmartChoice
- PacificSource SmartHealth Oregon Members
- Principal Dental PPO
- United Concordia Advantage Plus PPO
- United Concordia Alliance
- United Concordia National Fee-For-Service
United Healthcare Dental
- United Healthcare Dental PPO
Locations & DirectionsLACAMAS DENTAL, 11818 SE Mill Plain Blvd Ste 106, Vancouver, WA
Dr. Gene W Scheel is similar to the following 3 Dentists near Vancouver, WA.