Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Geoffrey D Archibald
Dr. Geoffrey D Archibald, DDS is a Dentist primarily located in North Branch, MN. His specialties include General Dentistry. He speaks English.
Book Online Now
Dr. Geoffrey D Archibald has the following 1 specialty
- General Dentistry
A dentist is a doctor who diagnoses and treats oral health issues. The most basic services dentists provide are preventative and regular maintenance treatments such as cleanings, fluoride treatments, X-rays (to look for cavities), cavity fillings. He or she also provides advice on proper brushing, flossing, and rinsing for the prevention of plaque buildup.
Dr. Geoffrey D Archibald has the following 8 expertise
- Dental Check-up
- Root Canal
Showing 1 of 1
Self-verified patient of Dr. Geoffrey D Archibald - Posted on January 12th, 2018
I believe this doctor has good intentions and it's overall a very good person. The reason I gave this a one-star review is this doctor owns North Branch Dental in North Branch Minnesota. the office does not treat its employees very well. They constantly change policies to strip the employees of earned PTO and other important benefits. in my personal dental experience I had a root canal performed here and for the record, it was not done by this doctor. It was done by another doctor at North Branch Dental. It was the most painful experience I have ever had. It felt like the dentist was putting needles into the bone above my tooth. I had a root canal done before add another dental office and it was not painful. So my review is, good doctor, office has room for improvement, and better pain management for root canals.
Dr. Geoffrey D Archibald Accepts the Following Insurance
- Aetna DPPO
- Ameritas PPO
- Assurant DHA
- Assurant DHA Premier
- CIGNA Radius Network
- CIGNA Total DPPO
- CompBenefits PPO
- Delta Dental PPO
- Delta Dental Premier
Dental Network of America
- Dental Network of America DPPO
- DenteMax Dental
- Guardian DentalGuard Preferred
- Humana Dental PPO
- Principal Dental PPO
- United Concordia Alliance
- UHC Medica Choice
United Healthcare Dental
- United Healthcare Dental PPO
Locations & Directions, ,
Dr. Geoffrey D Archibald is similar to the following 4 Dentists near North Branch, MN.