Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. George A Murphy III DMD
Dr. George A Murphy III, DMD is a Dentist primarily located in Cromwell, CT, with another office in Weatogue, CT. His specialties include General Dentistry and Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery. He speaks English.
Dr. George A Murphy III has 2 locations
Book Online Now
Dr. George A Murphy III has the following 2 specialties
- General Dentistry
A dentist is a doctor who diagnoses and treats oral health issues. The most basic services dentists provide are preventative and regular maintenance treatments such as cleanings, fluoride treatments, X-rays (to look for cavities), cavity fillings. He or she also provides advice on proper brushing, flossing, and rinsing for the prevention of plaque buildup.
- Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery
Dr. George A Murphy III has the following 6 expertise
- TMJ Disorders
- Jaw Defects
- Tooth/Bone Loss
- Sleep Apnea
- Dental Implants
- Impacted Wisdom Teeth
Showing 2 of 2
2 wisdom teeth pulled
Self-verified patient of Dr. George A Murphy III - Posted on April 25th, 2016
Everyone in the office was so nice, friendly, and thorough. I had to have 2 wisdom teeth pulled. Not fun. They did not treat me any differently because I was on the state insurance either. Other places I have been to and talked to have treated me as if I was less of a person or not important because of the insurance I had. They were very helpful and efficient in getting additional paper work submitted to the state for approval. I would strongly recommend them. I felt comfortable and they really put my nerves at ease. Overall I was really happy.
VERY SCAREY EXPERIENCE
Self-verified patient of Dr. George A Murphy III - Posted on March 4th, 2015
Dr. George A Murphy III Accepts the Following Insurance
- Aetna DMO
- Aetna DPPO
- Ameritas PPO
- Anthem CT HMO BlueCare
- Anthem CT Pathway X Enhanced Ind HMO
- Anthem PPO Century Preferred CT
- Anthem Pathway X Ind PPO Direct Access CT
- Assurant DHA
- Assurant DHA Premier
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- BCBS MA Blue Care Elect PPO
- BCBS MA Preferred Blue PPO
Blue Cross California
- BCCA Dental Blue 100/200/300
- CIGNA Dental DHMO
- CIGNA Radius Network
- CIGNA Total DPPO
- CompBenefits PPO
- Delta Dental DeltaCare USA
- Delta Dental PPO
- Delta Dental Premier
Dental Network of America
- Dental Network of America DPPO
- Guardian DentalGuard Preferred
- Humana Dental PPO
- MetLife PDP
- Principal Dental PPO
- United Concordia Advantage Plus PPO
- United Concordia Alliance
- United Concordia National Fee-For-Service
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
Locations & Directions
Dr. George A Murphy III is similar to the following 4 Dentists near Cromwell, CT.