Binge Eating Disorder
Get the facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms, causes and related conditions.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About George M Casey
George M Casey is a Dentist primarily located in Oakton, VA. He speaks English.
2915 Hunter Mill Rd Ste 20
Oakton, VA 22124
Book Online Now
George M Casey Accepts the Following Insurance
- Ameritas PPO
Blue Cross California
- BCCA Dental Blue 100/200/300
- CareFirst Regional Preferred Dental PPO
- CareFirst Regional Traditional Dental
- CIGNA Total DPPO
Dental Network of America
- Dental Network of America DPPO
- DenteMax Dental
- Guardian DentalGuard Preferred
- MetLife PDP
- Principal Dental PPO
United Healthcare Dental
- United Healthcare Dental PPO
More about George M Casey
Dr. George M. Casey graduated from Washington and Jefferson college in 1968 and obtained his Doctor of Dental Medicine degree from the Univerisity of Pittsburgh in 1972. He has been practicing dentistry in northern Virgina since 1974. Dr. George Casey is married to Debbie Casey. They are the parents of Todd, Elizabeth Casey Davis, Kara, and Megan Casey and grandparents of Patrick and Regan Casey, also, Matthew and Makenna Davis. Dr. George received a fellowship in the Academy of General Dentistry in 1995. This honor was achieved through taking numerous continuing education courses. Less than 10% of dentists achieve this level of education. He is a member of the American Dental Association, Academy of General Dentistry and the Northern Virginia Dental Society.
Locations & DirectionsCasey Family & Cosmetic Dentistry, 2915 Hunter Mill Rd Ste 20, Oakton, VA
George M Casey is similar to the following 4 Dentists near Oakton, VA.