- Ulcerative Colitis Get the facts about ulcerative colitis, including what causes it, signs and symptoms, and complications that can arise from the condition.
- Psoriatic Arthritis Get the facts about psoriatic arthritis, including who gets it, the symptoms, and the different types.
- Adult Asthma Get the facts about adult asthma, including who gets it, what triggers it, and how allergies can affect it.
- Fibromyalgia Get the facts about fibromyalgia, including the symptoms and conditions that may be related to it.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. George M Casey
Dr. George M Casey is a doctor primarily located in Oakton, VA. Their specialties include General Dentistry. They speak English.
Dr. George M Casey has the following 1 SPECIALTIES
Dr. George M Casey Accepts the Following Insurance
- Ameritas PPO
Blue Cross California
- BCCA Dental Blue 100/200/300
- CareFirst Regional Preferred Dental PPO
- CareFirst Regional Traditional Dental
- CIGNA Total DPPO
Dental Network of America
- Dental Network of America DPPO
- DenteMax Dental
- Guardian DentalGuard Preferred
- MetLife PDP
- Principal Dental PPO
United Healthcare Dental
- United Healthcare Dental PPO
More about Dr. George M Casey
Dr. George M. Casey graduated from Washington and Jefferson college in 1968 and obtained his Doctor of Dental Medicine degree from the Univerisity of Pittsburgh in 1972. He has been practicing dentistry in northern Virgina since 1974. Dr. George Casey is married to Debbie Casey. They are the parents of Todd, Elizabeth Casey Davis, Kara, and Megan Casey and grandparents of Patrick and Regan Casey, also, Matthew and Makenna Davis. Dr. George received a fellowship in the Academy of General Dentistry in 1995. This honor was achieved through taking numerous continuing education courses. Less than 10% of dentists achieve this level of education. He is a member of the American Dental Association, Academy of General Dentistry and the Northern Virginia Dental Society.