- Ulcerative Colitis Get the facts about ulcerative colitis, including what causes it, signs and symptoms, and complications that can arise from the condition.
- Psoriatic Arthritis Get the facts about psoriatic arthritis, including who gets it, the symptoms, and the different types.
- Adult Asthma Get the facts about adult asthma, including who gets it, what triggers it, and how allergies can affect it.
- Fibromyalgia Get the facts about fibromyalgia, including the symptoms and conditions that may be related to it.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. George E Cantu DDS
Dr. George E Cantu, DDS is a doctor primarily located in Austin, TX. Their specialties include undefined. They speak English.
Dr. George E Cantu has the following 1 SPECIALTIES
Dr. George E Cantu Accepts the Following Insurance
- 3413 W Slaughter Ln Austin , TX 78748
More about Dr. George E Cantu
About Dr. Cantu Dr. George Cantu has been in private practice since 1980. He is a native Texan, born in San Antonio. He received his Doctor of Dental surgery degree from the University of Texas Health Science Center prior to completing residencies in pediatric dentistry at the University of Texas Health Science Center and orthodontics at Baylor University. Dr. Cantu is board-certified in pediatric dentistry and orthodontics. He is a member of the American Dental Association, American Association of Orthodontists, American Academy of Pediatric Dentistry, Capital Area Dental Society and a Diplomate in the American Board of Orthodontics and American Board of Pediatric Dentistry. Dr. Cantu has been an Invisalign® Certified Provider since 2000 and is a member of the Central Texas Cleft Palate Team. In addition, he was an Assistant Professor at the University of Texas Health Science Center and was selected in the Texas Monthly "Best Dentist" in the field of orthodontics for 2005-2006 and 2006-2007. In addition, Austin Monthly has selected Dr. Cantu in its local "Top Dentist" in the field of orthodontics in 2007, 2008 and 2010. He and his wife, Lynne, have three children. In his spare time, Dr. Cantu enjoys reading, hiking, golf and fishing.