Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. George C Georgaklis has the following 1 specialty
- General Dentistry
A dentist is a doctor who diagnoses and treats oral health issues. The most basic services dentists provide are preventative and regular maintenance treatments such as cleanings, fluoride treatments, X-rays (to look for cavities), cavity fillings. He or she also provides advice on proper brushing, flossing, and rinsing for the prevention of plaque buildup.
- Dental Check-up
- Root Canal
Showing 1 of 1
Too many things to list, but I will attempt to sum it up.. Wait time?.. Always at least 15-20++ minutes "minimum".. Professionalism & courtesy of staff?... For one, Ive had to wait up at the front desk nearly 20 minutes before anyone has even acknowledged me (and even after some of the staff "to include Dr. George", looked right at me & didn't even bother to apologize for the wait.. Or that it would only be a few minutes). I am a pretty patient & forgiving person, as long as I know what is going on and that I am not being ignored. Secondly, I have tried to contact them "numerous times" for well over a month. I have only continuously been sent directly to their voicemail (and still have yet to get an actual person on the line to answer).. I have also left "Several" messages, w/extremely detailed information, trying to schedule my follow up to complete the work which he has not completed.. as well as very detailed contact info.. I was scheduled to have enough dental work done, that I could have purchased a new car.. and they can not even bother to return my phone calls? After more than a month?!? He was nice & cordial during my 1st consultation, "Until I agreed to some specific dental work", that was to cost upwards of several thousand dollars... But, After that, he would barely even acknowledge me, ask how I was doing or anything after that. Don't bother wasting your "Time", your hard earned "$$", or bother w/their office staff that seems to care more about how their make-up looks.. or what they are going to have for lunch that dayâ¦ Than actually taking care of their patients & making them feel welcome & comfortable. I am disgusted & disappointed with being treated this way & I am going to find another deserving Dr/Dentist to spend my hard earned money on.. Dr. George, You just lost out on a very loyal patient & a lot of $$!!!
Dr. George C Georgaklis accepts the following insurance providers.
- View by Location
Locations & DirectionsGeorge Georgaklis Dds, 4510 Executive Dr Ste 106, San Diego, CA
Dr. George C Georgaklis is similar to the following 3 Dentists near San Diego, CA.