- Ulcerative Colitis Get the facts about ulcerative colitis, including what causes it, signs and symptoms, and complications that can arise from the condition.
- Psoriatic Arthritis Get the facts about psoriatic arthritis, including who gets it, the symptoms, and the different types.
- Adult Asthma Get the facts about adult asthma, including who gets it, what triggers it, and how allergies can affect it.
- Fibromyalgia Get the facts about fibromyalgia, including the symptoms and conditions that may be related to it.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. George H Burgess DDS
Dr. George H Burgess, DDS is a doctor primarily located in Bradenton, FL. Their specialties include General Dentistry. They speak English.
Dr. George H Burgess has the following 1 SPECIALTIES
Dr. George H Burgess has the following 8 expertise
- Root Canal
- Dental Check-up
Dr. George H Burgess Accepts the Following Insurance
More about Dr. George H Burgess
George H. Burgess, D.D.S., P.A. Providing quality cosmetic and general dentistry in the Tampa Bay area since 1975, Dr. George H. Burgess and his Team have developed a reputation for excellence in the community. This reputation has afforded our practice generations of patient referrals. Dr. Burgess obtained his undergraduate training at the University of Michigan and University of Florida. He received his dental degree from the Medical College of Virginia. Dr. Burgess is a member of the Florida Academy of Cosmetic Dentistry, the American Dental Association, the Florida Dental Association, and the Manatee Dental Society. Dr. Burgess is also a past president of the Manatee Dental Society.