4.8

Caring Manner

Have you seen Dr. George T Philip?

The office staff

The office staff is friendly and knowledgeable. Dr. Philip is professional and a perfectionist, which is very desirable in a dentist. All of my procedures have been very successful I would recommend them to anyone.

I recently switched

I recently switched dentists to Dr. Philip to get some work done. Dr. Philip's office has been great to deal with and has an excellent staff. Their office has been able to work around my crazy schedule and make things a lot easier for me. I would highly recommend Dr. Philip.

I've been a patient

"I've been a patient here for many years. Staff is always friendly and professional. I highly recommend them to anyone who needs a dentist."

• Similiar Dentists

Dr. George T Philip is similar to the following 4 Dentists near Sunnyvale, TX.