Binge Eating Disorder
Get the facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms, causes and related conditions.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Gerald Beatty DDS
Dr. Gerald Beatty, DDS is a Dentist primarily located in Fayetteville, NC. He has 45 years of experience. His specialties include Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery and General Dentistry. Dr. Beatty is affiliated with Highsmith - Rainey Memorial Hospital, Cape Fear Valley Health System and Behavioral Health Care of Cape Fear Valley. He speaks English.
Book Online Now
Dr. Gerald Beatty has the following 2 specialties
- Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery
- General Dentistry
A dentist is a doctor who diagnoses and treats oral health issues. The most basic services dentists provide are preventative and regular maintenance treatments such as cleanings, fluoride treatments, X-rays (to look for cavities), cavity fillings. He or she also provides advice on proper brushing, flossing, and rinsing for the prevention of plaque buildup.
Dr. Gerald Beatty has the following 6 expertise
- Dental Implants
- Impacted Wisdom Teeth
- Jaw Defects
- Sleep Apnea
- TMJ Disorders
- Tooth/Bone Loss
Dr. Beatty is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
Highsmith - Rainey Memorial Hospital
Cape Fear Valley Health System
Behavioral Health Care of Cape Fear Valley
45 Years Experience
Virginia Commonwealth University
Graduated in 1980
Dr. Gerald Beatty Accepts the Following Insurance
- Delta Dental DeltaCare USA
- Delta Dental PPO
- Delta Dental Premier
Locations & Directions, ,
Dr. Gerald Beatty is similar to the following 3 Dentists near Fayetteville, NC.