Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Book Online Now
Dr. Gerald A Belgrave has the following 1 specialty
- General Dentistry
A dentist is a doctor who diagnoses and treats oral health issues. The most basic services dentists provide are preventative and regular maintenance treatments such as cleanings, fluoride treatments, X-rays (to look for cavities), cavity fillings. He or she also provides advice on proper brushing, flossing, and rinsing for the prevention of plaque buildup.
Dr. Gerald A Belgrave has the following 9 expertise
- Root Canal
- Dental Check-up
- Teeth Cleaning
Dr. Gerald A Belgrave accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna DMO
- Aetna DPPO
- Ameritas PPO
- Assurant DHA
- Assurant DHA Premier
- CIGNA Radius Network
- CIGNA Total DPPO
- CompBenefits PPO
- Delta Dental PPO
- Delta Dental Premier
Dental Network of America
- Dental Network of America DPPO
- DenteMax Dental
- Guardian DentalGuard Preferred
- Guardian Managed DentalGuard
- Humana Dental PPO
- MetLife PDP
- Principal Dental PPO
- United Concordia Alliance
United Healthcare Dental
- United Healthcare Dental PPO
More about Dr. Gerald A Belgrave
Dr. Gerald Belgrave Dr. Belgrave (Jerry) has been in practice for the last 25 years working mostly in underserved communities in the state of New Jersey. Dr. Belgrave earned his Bachelor of Science in Biology from Upsula College and earned his Doctor of Dental Science from Howard University. He is an active member of the National Dental Association (NDA) and National Association of Health Centers (NAHC). Dr. Belgrave is passionate about serving the needs of people who are challenged with access to quality professional health and dental care. Dr. Belgrave along with his wife Dr Barrett started Belbar Dental Associates in Somerset, NJ in 1986 and have been offering top quality dental care to patients in the Somerset and surrounding communities ever since. When not at work, Dr. Belgrave an avid family man, who along with Dr. Barrett are proud parents of two beautiful daughters Brianna and Christina, loves to spend quality time with his family travelling and attending track meets, concerts, and other outdoors activity.
Locations & Directions
Dr. Gerald A Belgrave is similar to the following 4 Dentists near Jersey City, NJ.